What's new

Question - Reptile Who are the current top Reptile players?

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Would put this in General discussion, but no one replied to my other question last week so Ill make a thread so it gets more noticed.

Id like to know who are the current reptile mains to look for if I was to finally take this character seriously for the first time in 9 months.

Who should I be looking up right now?

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Maybe Prostunner since Aura quit and Milky seems to be an MLG pro at Monopoly.
yeah, I used to follow aura and milky but, as u said lol.

Does stunner still play?
Does rep not have any top tournament player atm? Im looking more for tournament level play than casual stuff.

On an unrelated note. Is there a reptile character council like the ferra torr council that I could be let into so I may spend days reviewing private tech?
Just trying to absorb as much info as I can.

Tweedy

Noob
yeah, I used to follow aura and milky but, as u said lol.

Does stunner still play?
Does rep not have any top tournament player atm? Im looking more for tournament level play than casual stuff.

On an unrelated note. Is there a reptile character council like the ferra torr council that I could be let into so I may spend days reviewing private tech?
Just trying to absorb as much info as I can.
Probably not. With Aura/Milky/Ofidyan inactive he's probably got little to no representation at a high level.

Don't let that discourage you. That's just a product of a game that is losing numbers, with such a wide variety of characters, more than it is because of Reptile. The character is solid.

This video by Ofidyan is amazing if you haven't seen it.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Do u mind linking me the channel the video is from.
Im on PS4 browser and cant view videos directly through tym.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
There is probably no one active anymore :D.

i just know a few europeans, but i dont know if they still play reptile or the game :D.

Rasssta48 (he wasn´t named yet but he played in CIS Europe Challenger cup)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
It was Aura, Milky, Ofidyan, and J360 from what I remember. Recently that HappyPow guy has been posting all kinds of Nimble stuff

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Who's the better maniac? Lol since the quit the 2 maniac representatives genocide and ry ry GENO being an Empr kool with rep then ry ry with the plus on block d3 with no patience so jump slide n dash

Genocide512

Maniacal Reptile
Who's the better maniac? Lol since the quit the 2 maniac representatives genocide and ry ry GENO being an Empr kool with rep then ry ry with the plus on block d3 with no patience so jump slide n dash
Lmao an emperor kool with a Reptile? I like that