What's new

Who’s default skins do you think is their best outfit?

POPTDP

Noob
Any characters who you think their default skin is actually their BEST skin?

For me the only characters I can think of are:

• Kabal
  • Kano
  • Scorpion
  • Shao Kahn
In my opinion, every other character has a skin that looks better than their default

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Lol, I've been using human skins for so long, I forgot the Revanent versions are the default.

But I think Kollector's default is his best. To me, it just captures his character as a shady as hell, backstabbing rogue-type the best.

EDIT: I really dig Geras' default too.

Last edited:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Cetrion, Baraka, and Liu Kang, but I dont mind revenant male skins...

Last edited:

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Lol, I've been using human skins for so long, I forgot the Revanent versions are the default.

But I think Kollector's default is his best. To me, it just captures his character as a shady as hell, backstabbing rogue-type the best.

EDIT: I really dig Geras' default too.
Same, I rarely touch those grey dust ridden corpses. I never once saw 1 used online.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cassie and Frost have horrible skins. I think they went out of their way to make both look manly, though Cassie is cute at least. Why they dressed her up like a freaking Stormtrooper I'll never know. :rolleyes: But I think Frost's is one of the worst in the game.

Like, umm she's a fighter and military not a damn astronaut or something to the genius who designed her lol.....

Scorp and Sub's default look alright, though Sub's hat piece is....no lol. Looks like they literally combined a ninja mask with a Navy hat. Just looks weird. Kitana looks good, Liu Kang is alright, Raiden isn't bad.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Best:
  • D’Vorah
  • Jax
  • Kano
Well that’s about it. I’ve changed them all to a different color just because, but still the same skin.

Everyone else I’ve got completely different skins equipped.

Worst:
  • Skarlet
  • Sub-Zero
  • Jacqui
  • Jade
  • Kitana
  • Kabal
  • Liu Kang
  • Kung Lao
Yeahhhh... I really hate the revenant looks for some reason. And I can’t stand Sub-Zero’s dumb-looking sailor hat. But I also hate Skarlet’s... well, everything. Her default is just awful.

Luckily I have cool-looking skins for every single character. I’m only missing two that I actually want... the unobtainable red one for Shao Kahn, and Inner Circle for Jade. Once I get those two, I’m all set for the entire cast.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I dunno man... my Scorpion looks smooooth. Too bad I don’t even use him, haha. And with the dozens upon dozens of Scorpions I fought in KL, I never once saw this skin online.

View attachment 15152
Well, it's still not the default, so scorpion still doesn't apply to the OP's question :p

Looks nice, but I will always side with the classic look.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Kano and Shao Kahn have good default costumes. Cassie's default is pretty much the same as a military grunt and hella ugly with the most boring colors. Oh, and her shoulder pad is a lego.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Kollector, Geras, Cassie, Jax and Kano. The rest all have better alts.

I would have put Sub Zero as I love the fact that his default has lots of Chinese elements to it, but I love his Tundra outfit or whatever it is.

I think the actual classic outfits they released with Shang are dogshit. Much prefer the lite-classic skins that they already had in the game for Scorpion and Sub. They resemble the classic outfits but are modernised/updated enough.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I just hate the character design this time around. The amazing casting and actors carry the mediocre-to-bad costume design big time.
If the actors weren't perfect, this would be the worst looking mk by far as far as character design goes.
I think those characters look fine who look like themselves, though. Raiden, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, these are the best looking dudes because the artist wasn't allowed to fuck around with their core concept as much. I'm also thankful that while there is naked Kotal Baraka and shirtless Kano (barf) we don't have naked Raiden Scorpion or Sub-Zero.
Speaking of naked, I'm really glad Jade's green outfit (tutorial reward) looks as good as it does for a change.
Almost all female costumes look like random patches of leather stitched together and painted with garage paint.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I just hate the character design this time around. The amazing casting and actors carry the mediocre-to-bad costume design big time.
If the actors weren't perfect, this would be the worst looking mk by far as far as character design goes.
I think those characters look fine who look like themselves, though. Raiden, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, these are the best looking dudes because the artist wasn't allowed to fuck around with their core concept as much. I'm also thankful that while there is naked Kotal Baraka and shirtless Kano (barf) we don't have naked Raiden Scorpion or Sub-Zero.
Speaking of naked, I'm really glad Jade's green outfit (tutorial reward) looks as good as it does for a change.
Almost all female costumes look like random patches of leather stitched together and painted with garage paint.
agreed .... due this SJW armageddon political imposition new order social plan to destroy humankind, hehe, we have this happening now in MK series, a franchise that used to be rebel and going against the hypocrite society system, trying to be shocking and creative, hehe .... now bending over to the masters of universe from capitalism, hehe

the old saying that "sex sells" is not applicable anymore .... censorship and limitation sells, according the new worldwide business goal meta objective, haha :p

too bad, too bad .... :DOGE

Last edited:
Geras, Lao, Erron, Shao

Is there even an argument that their defaults are the best? Meanwhile Revenant Nightwolf is the only line of skins that don't look ridiculous on that character.

Last edited: