What's new

Match-up Discussion WhiteBoi's Doomsday MU Chart

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You should zone and abuse parry more. Literally all you have to do is zone all match. 99% of the ranges you throw batarangs at, you can still reaction parry my venom if you're buffering. After venom you always have the threat of parry. So I'm just as afraid to d1 and lose all of my momentum as you are to throw out a parry. On knockdown I can mess with you a little bit more, but still there's the threat of parry. If I jump in, I have to decide if I think you're going to parry and either go for a block string or a grab/sweep. My trait doesn't mean shit because you can just throw batarangs, b23, and double jump away. And if you ever do have to mount an offense you're catching like 40% per hit confirm as long as you're on point. I hate Batman more than any character in this game. And it's not even close to my worst bad match up.
B23 you can venom/dash out of, you can react to batarangs with an immediate mb venom from jump distance or so and either punish him or not give him room to parry.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Numbers in NRS games are not like Capcom numbers. 4-6 in NRS game is just slight advantage, 7-3 which is a solid and significant advantage is damn near unwinnable in capcom games.
Classifying numbers by games is subjective.

B23 you can venom/dash out of, you can react to batarangs with an immediate mb venom from jump distance or so and either punish him or not give him room to parry.
Depends on if b23 hits or not, yes I can react to batarangs but he can usually block in time from most ranges, he can even input the parry and it'll block if the parry doesn't come out.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
You should zone and abuse parry more. Literally all you have to do is zone all match. 99% of the ranges you throw batarangs at, you can still reaction parry my venom if you're buffering. After venom you always have the threat of parry. So I'm just as afraid to d1 and lose all of my momentum as you are to throw out a parry. On knockdown I can mess with you a little bit more, but still there's the threat of parry. If I jump in, I have to decide if I think you're going to parry and either go for a block string or a grab/sweep. My trait doesn't mean shit because you can just throw batarangs, b23, and double jump away. And if you ever do have to mount an offense you're catching like 40% per hit confirm as long as you're on point. I hate Batman more than any character in this game. And it's not even close to my worst bad match up.
I guess you're right...but you can MB Shoulder Charge on reaction to Batarangs cuz the start up frames arent too low.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You "destroyed" the subject of Doomsday being braindead? LOL Nah.

You whined about his trait, which SO many characters can make absolutely useless.

You whined about MB Venom. Guess what, your Feline Evade can fuck that right up. Your character isn't the only one that can negate (MB) Venom, either.

You whined about Earth Shake. Learn to block it.

Characters that can deal with Doomsday's trait: Green Lantern, Nightwing, Catwoman (who YOU play, yet still are saying it's broken), Deathstroke, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Superman, Bane, etc. Need I go on?

Characters who don't have to respect (MB) Venom: Any character with a parry and a player with good reads/reactions, Lex Luthor (with trait), characters with multi-hitting projectiles (if done from full screen), Catwoman (once again, YOUR MAIN), and so on.

So much for being THAT braindead.
You can't always time dooms day charge all the time. Make 1 mistake and that is your ass mr postman. Honestly with NightWing d1 staff, frame trap, reach and chip damage. Of course NightWing beats dooms day but overal he's brain dead. You will not see that in Mk 10

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Classifying numbers by games is subjective.

Depends on if b23 hits or not, yes I can react to batarangs but he can usually block in time from most ranges, he can even input the parry and it'll block if the parry doesn't come out.
I've seen the way Capcom players react to a 6-4 and I've seen how NRS players do. 6-4 is generally labeled a difficult matchup via tools, some of the matchups I see in SF4 I'd label as 7-3 from a NRS mindset.

Can't you simply dash? With the range of DD's dash, a blocked b23 is pretty much always free wallcarry.

E

Eldriken

You can't always time dooms day charge all the time. Make 1 mistake and that is your ass mr postman. Honestly with NightWing d1 staff, frame trap, reach and chip damage. Of course NightWing beats dooms day but overal he's brain dead. You will not see that in Mk 10
You just don't get it...

Reactions: Kyu

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Can't you simply dash? With the range of DD's dash, a blocked b23 is pretty much always free wallcarry.
You're right but having Batman in the corner doesn't really mean much anyway because he has some really easy ways out which I don't feel like explaining due to not wanting to help Batman players. :)

so can we confirm whether you can down1 on wakeup after an earthshaker on hit with a dash forwar if doomsday does another raw earth shaker or a string or a grab?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Bane is brain dead completely. He can just smash hes way in with venom completely without taking a risk, plus he does to much damage as well. Bane players like yourself lack greatness of being good at a fighting game. He ruins the fundementals of the game. Lex Luther have a trait that last a very long time. Once it out, the cool down last 4 second instead of 13s because he trait is to good. Once a person attack his trait, lex can attack the opponent and do a set up after that and turn on his trait. You don't call that brain dead. The only game that has that type of feature that ruin people to level up fundamentally because of shao Kahn like abilities. I already explain doomsday. Destroyed that subject already. If you honestly think bane is not a handicap character that breaks people moves in combat because of trait then just as blind as the rest. No other fighting games does that because it is brain dead, handicap and above all cheap. If you play any of these character you lack the fundamentals to become a great fighter game player. It is so sad player like you need a handicap brain dead character to win your matches instead of picking a character that actually take SKILLS to use but no you have to pick a shao Kahn character that is handicapp to win your games. Mk10 will expose you as a player. Hahaha. noob
Can't believe I'm about to argue with you. You have never seen me play, you have never played me. You cannot judge my fundamentals. You cannot judge anything about me. Let's look at Bane players who are also extremely good at fighting games and fundamentals in general. GGA Max? One of the smartest players I have ever seen. BipolarExxpress? Insanely patient player who uses spacing like a god. Doombawkz? The ultimate tech finder with whoever he plays, whenever he plays that character. If you think Bane just smashes his way in for free, I want you to pick up Bane immediately, and try fighting a Flash player. You will lose. Lex can't trait for free, and is easy to interrupt him activating it if you have a projectile of any kind. I don't think Bane is a handicap character, he's just fun to play. I decided to pick up Martian Manhunter over the last 2 days to see if he's as difficult as everyone says. As long as you don't suck at fighting games, or video games in general, his execution is not very difficult. Manhunter is considered by many a character you need great fundamentals play. I pray that you play MKX, and after you get raped sideways by even the worst players this community has to offer, you will finally stop saying things out of your ass. Please, go back to school, relearn the English language, then maybe we can try this again.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Can't believe I'm about to argue with you. You have never seen me play, you have never played me. You cannot judge my fundamentals. You cannot judge anything about me. Let's look at Bane players who are also extremely good at fighting games and fundamentals in general. GGA Max? One of the smartest players I have ever seen. BipolarExxpress? Insanely patient player who uses spacing like a god. Doombawkz? The ultimate tech finder with whoever he plays, whenever he plays that character. If you think Bane just smashes his way in for free, I want you to pick up Bane immediately, and try fighting a Flash player. You will lose. Lex can't trait for free, and is easy to interrupt him activating it if you have a projectile of any kind. I don't think Bane is a handicap character, he's just fun to play. I decided to pick up Martian Manhunter over the last 2 days to see if he's as difficult as everyone says. As long as you don't suck at fighting games, or video games in general, his execution is not very difficult. Manhunter is considered by many a character you need great fundamentals play. I pray that you play MKX, and after you get raped sideways by even the worst players this community has to offer, you will finally stop saying things out of your ass. Please, go back to school, relearn the English language, then maybe we can try this again.
I am confident enough to say I can body most people here on this site and I am confident enough that if you ever step foot on Xbox soil I will body your free character in mk10. Lol. Also I don't use a character that breaks the game. I use a basic character. Mk10 will be all basic with no armor. You are going to get bodied. You use a top tier character in the game. That will make it even worse. You can't win by picking a basic character. The only character interest me in injustice is Raven, Hairley Quinn, Catwoman. And hawk girl ( brain dead). I would have main doomsday but when I play the demo version of the game I thought to myself " this character is cheap" he is still cheap.

Mk10 no armor for you and no safe teleports and orbs that has a 36 block stun that is positive. I am not going to get expose because I use a basic character. You are going to be expose by picking a character that plays like shao Kahn.

Have that seat.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I am confident enough to say I can body most people here on this site and I am confident enough that if you ever step foot on Xbox soil I will body your free character in mk10. Lol. Also I don't use a character that breaks the game. I use a basic character. Mk10 will be all basic with no armor. You are going to get bodied. You use a top tier character in the game. That will make it even worse. You can't win by picking a basic character. The only character interest me in injustice is Raven, Hairley Quinn, Catwoman. And hawk girl ( brain dead). I would have main doomsday but when I play the demo version of the game I thought to myself " this character is cheap" he is still cheap.

Mk10 no armor for you and no safe teleports and orbs that has a 36 block stun that is positive. I am not going to get expose because I use a basic character. You are going to be expose by picking a character that plays like shao Kahn.

Have that seat.
Ferra/torr already has armored specials :D

I've seen the way Capcom players react to a 6-4 and I've seen how NRS players do. 6-4 is generally labeled a difficult matchup via tools, some of the matchups I see in SF4 I'd label as 7-3 from a NRS mindset.

capcom players play a game in which characters have far more limited toolsets,nrs games albeit vastly more interesting in my opinion have much more domineering move and a larger less rigorously tested balance of moves which gives the characters a more exaggerated and less controlled influence in the matches.