What's new

Match-up Discussion WhiteBoi's Doomsday MU Chart

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
This is my personal MU Chart. Most of these I've played with the best representatives. Though obviously some of these I haven't had the chance to play. These numbers are what I think of as of now and could possibly change in the future.

Ares 6-4
Aquaman 4-6
Bane 4-6
Batgirl 6-4
Batman 4-6
Black Adam 5-5
Catwoman 6-4
Cyborg 6-4
Deathstroke 5-5
Flash 4-6
Green arrow 6-4
Green Lantern 5-5
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 6-4
Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5 (possible 4-6)
Lex Luthor 6-4
Lobo 6-4
Martian Manhunter 5-5
Nightwing 5-5
Raven 7-3
Scorpion 6-4
Shazam 5-5
Sinestro 6-4 (possible 5-5)
Solomon Grundy 5-5
Superman 4-6
Wonder Woman 5-5
Zatanna 6-4
Zod 4-6
cleaned up abit.

Last edited:

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Not bad. Some of these are surprising to me, mostly because I haven't seen or done the MU. Haven't played DD a whole lot.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I might have asked this before, but can you give me your detailed reasoning for why you think Batgirl loses?

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Deathstroke 5-5?
Flash 5-5 ?
Raven 7-3 (possibly 6-4 )
Shazam 5-5
Wonder Woman 5-5
Deathstroke 6-4 maybe 7-3 shit is so free real talk.
Flash 4-6 you're nuts. Whiff anything and you're catching 60%
Raven 6-4 don't think it's that bad, still have to deal with her zoning
Shazam 5-5 (Possible 4-6) Fuck this character.
Wonder Woman 3-7/4-6 idk but she's hella dumb and you're a downplayer

HOLD THAT SHIT NICK

cR_whiteboi

Deathstroke 6-4 maybe 7-3 shit is so free real talk.
Flash 4-6 you're nuts. Whiff anything and you're catching 60%
Raven 6-4 don't think it's that bad, still have to deal with her zoning
Shazam 5-5 (Possible 4-6) Fuck this character.
Wonder Woman 3-7/4-6 idk but she's hella dumb and you're a downplayer

HOLD THAT SHIT NICK
brah I'll fight you. Do we need to remind people of our money match..

cR_whiteboi

The TYM Killer Frost community is outraged by this. lol

Even more so that MylesWright was probably right about Doomsday.

So which Killer Frost players will participate in WhiteBoi's Gauntlet? 5-5

That be fine if any frost wanna play at CEO or EVO. I dont mind being proven wrong

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
That be fine if any frost wanna play at CEO or EVO. I dont mind being proven wrong
It's definitely not as bad for Doomsday as it's made out to be. Frost has an advantage on paper, but it feels even in practice (I'm basing this on games with LordHuntr over XBL, it's a shame I didn't get to play you at UFGT). It's definitely unexplored territory since, to my knowledge, the best Frosts haven't taken on the best Doomsdays to prove it. Wish I was going to either tourney, it would be fun to grind out.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Close enough i guess. You could pretty much say no worse than 4-6 to anuone on the roster. Pretty balanced tournament viable character. I only differ than you on AM, FLASH, CW, BG. Ive grinded the SM matchup with alot of good SM'S. Its 6-4 SM. If it wasnt theo woudnt counter you. Also i believe DD beats AM

cR_whiteboi

Close enough i guess. You could pretty much say no worse than 4-6 to anuone on the roster. Pretty balanced tournament viable character. I only differ than you on AM, FLASH, CW, BG. Ive grinded the SM matchup with alot of good SM'S. Its 6-4 SM. If it wasnt theo woudnt counter you. Also i believe DD beats AM
interesting state your case on why AM would lose to DD?

cR_whiteboi

It's definitely not as bad for Doomsday as it's made out to be. Frost has an advantage on paper, but it feels even in practice (I'm basing this on games with LordHuntr over XBL, it's a shame I didn't get to play you at UFGT). It's definitely unexplored territory since, to my knowledge, the best Frosts haven't taken on the best Doomsdays to prove it. Wish I was going to either tourney, it would be fun to grind out.
ya that sucks man wish we could've played

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
interesting state your case on why AM would lose to DD?
We are one of the few characters that gets in on aquaman for free. I feel its easy to corner him. From there neutral jumps and reversing his wakeups put you at an advantage. Ftd is easily punished if he doesnt do it full screen. As long as AM doesnt knock you down and keep momentum by blowing up your wakeups i think we win that one. No offense man but dont you wonder why the best AM in the world wont play him against you? I believe this is why

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think at the highest level Raven is a 4-6, with the right amount of reads and good spacing the matchup is winnable.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
@SonicBoomBrad doomsday only cares about her zoning if he has no meter and no trait and that is something that just does not happen often enough to be relevant.

All doomsday has to do is sit out of lift range and there is literally nothing I can do. Lift gets whiff punished by shoulder, crush on block gets punished by shoulder, dash up gets beat by d1, jumping doesn't work because airthrow. My normals don't reach. They whiff and I have to block a shoulder and if he has the life lead there is no reason for him not to go for a d1 check because if I backdash I get nothing and he doesn't have to go for something risky because he has the life lead. Raven having good spacing in the mu means nothing. There's nothing to space out. I get knockdown and I'm dead. I get in the corner doomsday can just mash d1 and I can't do anything but jump and doing that risks getting AA'd and even if I don't I get nothing from the jump in. This mu is definitely 7-3 doomsday.