What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Which Sub Zero is in this game? MKXL

Lokheit

Noob
...i guess ill never really get the confirmation...
.........what? It's 100% confirmed it's Kuai Liang, at all points during the gap: zombie Kuai Liang (Johnny says he liked it when they fought together), comic book after being resurrected also confirmed as Kuai Liang, peace with Scorpion also Kuai Liang, end of the story still Kuai Liang, all the intros and references to where Bi-Han could be, how he was decyberized and multiple characters directly calling him Kuai Liang. 100% confirmed, at every single point of the time gap. Always Kuai Liang.

Is this trolling? It's reminding me of when I frequented MKO and all the Bi-Han supporters tried to deny all evidence when it was in front of them, but at least that was before release...

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
There's this rumor that Bi-Han is Noob Saibot himself, who was revived as that Shadow Ninja from Quan Chi's resurrection power. What happened to Kuai Liang and Hasashi Hanzo was the work of Quan Chi under the reign of Shao Khan and Shang Tsung. Because of that, the brotherhood bond between those two has been broken.

I think the very first Sub Zero is Bi Han himself before these events.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
There's this rumor that Bi-Han is Noob Saibot himself, who was revived as that Shadow Ninja from Quan Chi's resurrection power. What happened to Kuai Liang and Hasashi Hanzo was the work of Quan Chi under the reign of Shao Khan and Shang Tsung. Because of that, the brotherhood bond between those two has been broken.

I think the very first Sub Zero is Bi Han himself before these events.
Rumor ??? No bi Han is noob. No question about it

Lokheit

Noob
Bi-Han:

The Sub-Zero from Mythologies, MK1 and the part of MK9 reboot that takes place during the events of MK1.

Noob Saibot in any other appearance.

Kuai Liang:

Sub-Zero in every single game except Mythologies, MK1 and the MK1 events of MK9. This includes Cyber Sub-Zero, Revenant Sub-Zero and the Sub-Zero we see during the entire story of MKXL and the comic book. Kuai Liang is also the only brother that takes leadership of the Lin Kuei defeating Sektor in both timelines.

100% confirmed by multiple sources and facts that are just there for everyone to check. I don't know how we're having this conversation at this point guys.