What's new

Question Which Stage Best Suits Scorpion?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so still my fav stage with scorpion is hall of justice just because of the roomba.
the arkhams, watchtower & batcave stages think blends into his game well.

but really starting to like themyscira as of late, especially the port

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Best maps are anywhere where when the interactables is thrown it stays where you threw it like the pig or the dumpster. Hall of justice is great as well. I'm also a big fan of fortress of solitude because the teleport laser allows you to combo off of flip kick. And I love to abuse that move!

I swear putting Scorpion on a good map bumps him a whole tier! Also Atlantis sucks I hate that map I really don't think it benefits Scorpion a whole lot and the slide pipe benefits the opponent more than scorpion i feel.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
To throw in along with Arkham Jokers Asylum and Hall of justice I would say the watch Tower laboratory stage is also very good. It has a background bounce, interactible that he can throw (and avoid as well) as a constant respawning interactible in the left corner which he can guarantee after a meter burn spear as well as get a free hellfire after the interactible hits

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
To throw in along with Arkham Jokers Asylum and Hall of justice I would say the watch Tower laboratory stage is also very good. It has a background bounce, interactible that he can throw (and avoid as well) as a constant respawning interactible in the left corner which he can guarantee after a meter burn spear as well as get a free hellfire after the interactible hits

yea ive been using lab stage good bit when i can now, whatever about using the the corner combo tech & otg tech,
camping out that interactable is retarded!
if opponent what to throw projectile they eat telepunch, if they try come at you they eat the green laser even if they manage to hit you.
its filth!!! :D

still very much digging themyscira also, especially the port as unscaled interactables can be got in both cornersand aswell with the rope cut midscreen, the lions heads are fun to play with upstairs aswell

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
I'd like to also submit Gotham City/Alley. That dumpster is to good and with non-power characters it's gg.

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Arkham since the freeze gives you a free reset into vortex and noone should get hit by those tv's. Also the pig is next door.