What's new

Which of the newcomer characters revealed so far is the most exciting to you?(updated)

Which new characters

• Total voters

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Poison ivy- She has been a big character I wanted since i1 because her play style has so many possibilities

Cheetah/Deadshot- cheetah because I love fast characters plus she is a girl so Deadshot because he will most likely be my zoning character.

still waiting for paulo's "return of zoning character" though dead shot might fit the bill. who knows all those amazing tools might be gear

i see a lot of teleports and anti zoning so im not sure

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Cheetah for sure. Mostly because she was so unexpected. Won't play her but I know she's gonna be a lot of fun to watch in tournament!

• My order of Hype
  • Swamp Thing
  • Scarecrow
  • Darkseid
  • Poison Ivy
  • Supergirl/ Power Tits
  • Atrocious
  • Brainiac
  • Deadshot
  • Captain Cold/ Mr. Freeze
  • Doctor Fate
  • Gorilla Grod
  • Robin
  • Cheetah
  • Blue Beetle
  • Black Canary

Last edited:

Noob
Swamp Thing and Robin. Maybe Ivy. Would like to split my time between Ivy and Swamp thing as a themed team. And Maybe have Robin, Deadshot in the pocket.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm glad to see you guys have good tastes. I'm kinda surprised Ivy is doing so well. I thing she's cool but I didn't realize she had that much of a following. I suppose any Batman character is gonna have a lot of fans.

I kinda wish there weren't so many Batman characters now so that Nightwing, Tim Drake, and Red Hood would have had a better chance.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Poison Ivy and Cheetah. I'm really interested to see what they do to differentiate Ivy from Swamp Thing. I'm still holding out for her to be more of a keepaway character.

As for Cheetah, I find it incredibly interesting that Tyler and 16 Bit were basically hinting at her being a grappler.

Also, I feel like this list should include Wonder Woman. After all, her changes damn near make her a brand new character in and of itself.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Could I say Sub Zero? :p

But really though, I've got eyes on Ivy atm. Really looking forward to how creative NRS got with her considering they have to differentiate her from Swamp Thing.

And on that note, he's my second choice. Big characters and grapplers aren't usually my preference, but I do love me some space control. And boy oh boy, he's got that on lock. Plus, he looks incredibly unique and fun so I'm excited to try a grappler for once.

trufenix

bye felicia
The news that cheetah is a grappler has shot her to the top of my must try list. Second in line will be Robin, but I think his projectile options may be too complicated for my stupid grappler brain.