What's new

Which of the newcomer characters revealed so far is the most exciting to you?(updated)

Which new characters

• Total voters

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Number one is Poison Ivy. I want to say Robin number 2 as the gameplay is badass and I thought he was the "cool Robin" not knowing much about DC, but reading the Injustice comics, he's portrayed as kind of a spoiled kid, I don't know if he's like that on the main comics thought.
He can be. Batman is a really shitty father at first and kinda let's Damian walk all over him but you have to realize he is a really young kid. Over time they grow to respect each other though. Not in Injustice obviously though lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
Flash was uber stupid, but for what the game was fit right in. Top tiers Flash and Batgirl offense was just as silly as Zod zoning or LolMMHWins. So in the sense that the playstyle diversity was more balanced it's true, just that half the cast couldn't keep up with the superior offense OR the superior defense characters.
Flash did fit in with the other 5 or so untouchable characters. Unfortunately the game had 30+ characters. Way more than half the cast couldn't keep up (lol) with Flash.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Robin / Poison Ivy

Robin looks pretty fucking sick and I think one of the more underrated characters talked about during the IJ2 hype train so far. That win pose is still my favorite godamn godamn

Ivy because she's waifu. Automatically gotta be hype for the waifu ;)

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Lol I figured you'd go Canary
She was in the beta. That's why I was really bummed when they added her. My hype went from 100-0 real quick cus I would already get the chance to play her. I'd rather have not had her and then get her on may to keep the train flowin lol but it's cool. I'm still excited to see if they'll make any changes to her and learn her MU'S

Fate and Swamp Thing. Wanted them since IJ1 and i'm gonna make them work regardless of playstyle. Grodd may be my tertiary but we'll have to see, either way i'm super hype to see what all of them have to offer.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
So much low key anti-zoning shenanigans in this thread lol ;___;.

Blue Beetle: Character is awesome not only aesthetically, but his play style is very fun and addicting with his mobility options and sick ground projectiles. They nailed his personality too, I could see myself playing him for a long time on release and not drifting too far. I played him exclusively on the beta and enjoyed every minute of it.

Cheetah: The most unexpected female character for me to take an interest in, but I enjoyed her a lot in the Justice League cartoons and I was hoping for a more ferocious type of female character and I'm hoping she's either heavy chip or more command grab based. It would be cool if she ended up being the complete anti-thesis of whoever I ended up using as a main.

Honorable Mentions: Doctor Fate, Deadshot, Ivy.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
DEADSHOT WITHOUT A DOUBT.

He is my favorite comic book character and looks amazing. Really started loving him a few months back so as soon as I saw his reveal I lost my shit lol

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
So much low key anti-zoning shenanigans in this thread lol ;___;.

Blue Beetle: Character is awesome not only aesthetically, but his play style is very fun and addicting with his mobility options and sick ground projectiles. They nailed his personality too, I could see myself playing him for a long time on release and not drifting too far. I played him exclusively on the beta and enjoyed every minute of it.

Cheetah: The most unexpected female character for me to take an interest in, but I enjoyed her a lot in the Justice League cartoons and I was hoping for a more ferocious type of female character and I'm hoping she's either heavy chip or more command grab based. It would be cool if she ended up being the complete anti-thesis of whoever I ended up using as a main.

Honorable Mentions: Doctor Fate, Deadshot, Ivy.
Those are my picks too!! For The exact same reasons haha

Blue Beetle is my favorite DC character ever!! Cheetah just looks awesome and reminds me of my favorite MK female (Mileena) ;)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Swamp Thing > Atrocitus > Brainiac > Gorilla Grodd > Doctor Fate

I love Swamp Thing's character and I'm super impressed with what we've seen so far. Atrocitus isn't as hype for me because of his early reveal and getting to play him in the beta but my god, what a fun character! Always liked him but NRS did an amazing job designing him, can't wait to get him in the lab. The rest are just varying levels of coolness.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Robin looks very fun to play and we'll rounded. I'll be looking forward to using him along with Aquaman and Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle looks fun since I can choose to either zone or play footsies with his trait. Definitely gonna give all the newcomers a try

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Looking forward to Scarecrow, Dr. Fate and Brainiac!

Edit: But all of them look spectacular, excited to play everyone of the new characters and hoping the returning cast will feel fresh enough as well