What's new

Which MK11 characters are good for beginners?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Does anyone have any opinions on this topic yet? Which characters are easy to pick up and grasp? Especially for newer players, who often prefer characters with easy and effective gameplans.

As a beginner myself I'm looking into trying out some of the more beginner-friendly characters. Characters with little to no execution and lots of balanced tools to be able to do something in every situation.

• STORMS said that Kollector seems to be easy to play.
  • Paulo Garcia said that Sub-Zero and Jade are very beginner-friendly.
  • I've personally looked into Liu Kang a little bit and he seems to have easy strings, which also often seem to be safe on block. That combined with easy special move inputs, a good projectile and specials which cover a long distance... Can't go wrong with that, if you're knew and have no idea what you're doing.
Feel free to share your own opinions!

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Liu Kang for sure. His specials are fairly standard for a fighting game. He seems the obvious choice for a first time character.

Stay away from Kollector he's made for a specalist. The guy is litterly the Heimdinger of the game.

1. Sub Zero - 50/50 mix ups, easy kbs
  2. Lui Kang
  3. Scorpion -intentionally massive hitboxes, no question he was made for new comers.
  4. Noob - prob the all around easiest, simple and clean
  5. Raiden - b12 x thunderball..good spaceing char, a better jade.
IMO

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Depends on your play style. do you like up in your face? or far away?
When I first started Fg's I used Fps play styles, sniper? pick say cetrion
Knifer? Kano. Begenner friendly is pretty subjective, imo
So figure how you play first;):DOGE

Last edited:

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Dude I mained Scorpion Day 1 on the online beta, he is your best beginner to use trust me...and if not your just god damn lazy that's all i'm gonna say..