What's new

Which MK11 character is most likely to be a flat earther

Who is most likely to be a flat earther

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Definitely not a character that can get around. So anyone with good mobility, especially a teleport, is out. Any cyborg type with high intelligence is out. Kano has been around, he seems worldly, so he’s out.

Really only leaves stupid and I’m with stupid, Johnny and Sonya. I chose Johnny because he seems like the type. He’s been hit a lot in Mortal Kombat, as a stunt man, and as a martial artist. So him already being not that bright, he probably lost the few good brain cells left.

I know intros are not canon events but they do hint at character's personalities. Sonya expressed interest in becoming a Marine biologist so I doubt she'd be a flat earther. Cassie and to some extent Johnny (despite being a celeb) have shown themselves to be very clever so I highly doubt them either. They both obviously act dumber than they really are for humor

My vote would go to either Frost or Erron Black. Neither of them have struck me as being very bright (and I say that as a big Frost fan LMAO). Maybe Scorpion actually, after MKX I see him as a highly illogical person.

Last edited:
I know intros are not canon events but they do hint at character's personalities. Sonya expressed interest in becoming a Marine biologist so I doubt she'd be a flat earther. Cassie and to some extent Johnny (despite being a celeb) have shown themselves to be very clever so I highly doubt them either. They both obviously act dumber than they really are for humor

My vote would go to either Frost or Erron Black. Neither of them have struck me as being very bright (and I say that as a big Frost fan LMAO). Maybe Scorpion actually, after MKX I see him as a highly illogical person.
I'm seeing a lot of Erron votes in the thread. Honestly I can see it on pure intelligence, but I'm not sure if Erron ever really even considers something beyond his immediate circumstances. He would leave all that ponderin' to them big city thinkers.

Although, basically every MK character has some knowledge of the larger cosmic picture with the existence of the Realms...Kano, Kabal (if strictly MK11), Stryker might be powerfully stupid enough to be able to justify that the Earth is flat and all the realms are flat.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The answer is obviously Kano. Even though he is good with tech his personality seems like one of those willfully ignorant conspiracy theorist morons. I picture him being one of those guys who starts talking about Alex Jones and David Icke after a few beers lol

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
For some reason Kabal immediately jumped out at me as a flat earther. I’m not even sure why.

I'm seeing a lot of Erron votes in the thread. Honestly I can see it on pure intelligence, but I'm not sure if Erron ever really even considers something beyond his immediate circumstances. He would leave all that ponderin' to them big city thinkers.

Although, basically every MK character has some knowledge of the larger cosmic picture with the existence of the Realms...Kano, Kabal (if strictly MK11), Stryker might be powerfully stupid enough to be able to justify that the Earth is flat and all the realms are flat.

Kotal Khan's ancestors knew the truth.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Erron Black also thinks Nightwolf is a Werewolf. Definitely not the smartest lol

SinkFla

Noob
Erron Black is definitely a flat earther. Motherfucker probably still using sun dials and refusing Polio vaccines.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
You just know Johnny has at least once asked a question along the lines of "if the Earth if is round why instead of flying to China don't we just take a helicopter then go straight up hover for a while there until your round Earth rotates and China comes to us?"

Probably Sub Zero. He was raised on an old building on a mountain and I’m skeptical about the quality of the educational resources he had available.