What's new

Which MK11 character is most likely to be a flat earther

Who is most likely to be a flat earther

• Total voters

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Title says it all, flat earthers are everywhere. Poll only includes people who are nominally from earthrealm as we all know all people from netherrealm and outworld know their respective realms are flat(its just fact).

For my money its either Jacqui and/or Kung lao, you just know they got crazy beliefs.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Title says it all, flat earthers are everywhere. Poll only includes people who are nominally from earthrealm as we all know all people from netherrealm and outworld know their respective realms are flat(its just fact).

For my money its either Jacqui and/or Kung lao, you just know they got crazy beliefs.
Erron Black and Sonya Blade jump out to me for some reason.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Erron Black and Sonya Blade jump out to me for some reason.
Erron has lived the majority of his life in Outworld I believe so I didn't put him in the poll. However yes he probably subscribes to some crazy theories.

Sonya probably has her own baggage but perhaps she is the the one that fakes the satellite photos to make the earth look round she is a powerful woman.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Erron has lived the majority of his life in Outworld I believe so I didn't put him in the poll. However yes he probably subscribes to some crazy theories.

Sonya probably has her own baggage but perhaps she is the the one that fakes the satellite photos to make the earth look round she is a powerful woman.
Erron is from Texas originally though, and if My family from Texas is anything to go by, Erron is a Flat Earther and a climate change denier.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
this thread literally proves wrong NRS marketing strategy
Last time I made such a thread we got direct answers from Ed Boon himself about whether or not the planet mars was Earthrealm, or Marsrealm(its earthrealm!) So I demand answers from NRS about whose a flat earther in MK.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
Johnny Cage. He wouldn't be the first Hollywood actor to follow bizarre beliefs, and even being one of their most famous figureheads...

Last edited: