What's new

Which MK game had your favourite Liu Kang appearance?

Which MK game had your favourite Liu Kang appearance?

• Total voters

POPTDP

Noob
For me, my favourite outfit was MK9. However, in terms of overall look I would say Young Justice skin of MK11.

Either way, I voted MK9 because they just got his outfit so perfect as opposed to MK11 which is just a remake of MK2 outfit.

If you vote MK11, it can include any skin that's available in-game.

In terms of my ranking from best to worst, I would say the following:

1. MK9
  2. MK11
  3. MK Deception (human)
  4. MKX (primary)
  5. MK vs DC
  6. MK3
  7. MK4
  8. MK2
  9. MK1
Post your ranking order after your vote if you want!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
MK3 for sure. The actor was perfect for the role.
Going to say MK11 is a close second, though.

POPTDP

Noob
Absolutely no competition... Zombie Liu Kang from Deception.
Zombie Liu was pretty awesome. TBH it's from Deception that I really started liking Liu Kang. His stance, fighting style, speed and look was just so perfect. It turned a Scorpion main into a Liu Kang main since then

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
I like most of his designs, but love the old man look with the long flowing hair. His shirt with the dragon logo is phenomenal. Loved the belt from MKvsDc, and the pants from Mk9 were really awesome. Mk11 Liu with the tats looks incredible. NRS droped the ball with the "customization" in this game.

POPTDP

Noob
I like most of his designs, but love the old man look with the long flowing hair. His shirt with the dragon logo is phenomenal. Loved the belt from MKvsDc, and the pants from Mk9 were really awesome. Mk11 Liu with the tats looks incredible. NRS droped the ball with the "customization" in this game.
Very much agreed.

The MKX primary outfit is awesome and my favourite outfit of all time is the MK9 pants. They made his character model look so good in MK11 but yes, they dropped the ball with the outfits... why couldn't we have all the outfits of the previous games as skins???

DeftMonk

Noob
MK3 looked sooo cool. I wonder how the advertisement for that guy looked? Need someone ripped as all hell who has a hairdo fitting to be a metal singer. Oh and also you must be able to sasy olalalaalaallboboboobobobooboboogagooba

POPTDP

Noob
With the Young justice skin, do you guys like the standard “Fire-Shot” gauntlets or the more classic Unrelenting Python Grip gauntlets?

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
Armageddon Liu was dopest just for the intro scene where he snapped his neck back in place and gave Shang Tsung the hands

POPTDP

Noob
Armageddon Liu was dopest just for the intro scene where he snapped his neck back in place and gave Shang Tsung the hands
I really like the character model for human and zombie Liu Kang in deception/Armageddon.

For the people who voted MKX, which costume in particular? Primary old man or alternate tournament Liu?