What's new

Which MK game had your favourite Liu Kang appearance?

Which MK game had your favourite Liu Kang appearance?

• Total voters
Deadly Alliance.

I went back and watched that intro cinematic recently and honest to God I've never been happier to witness a neck being snapped like a twig.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
MK11 is a pretty good one, but I would love to see a klassic MK1 coming back, without the bandana , and with the traditional kung fu white shoes

Toruko61

Noob
Definitely mk11. The aesthetics and movements especially the ones during idle show the love and detail that went into his design.

If he had a more lean/slim profile like mk3 liu kang he would be perfect. He is a little bit too beefy in my opinion.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
MK3 but if we are counting alt skins MK11, the classic skins on MK11 Liu Kang is the best the character has ever looked IMO.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
How tf do you even hate Liu Kang, I get if you don't like Jade or Kotal or smthn but Liu is literally a Bruce Lee rip

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
How tf do you even hate Liu Kang, I get if you don't like Jade or Kotal or smthn but Liu is literally a Bruce Lee rip
Try and remember that other people don't necessarily think like you do or share your opinions. People are different and have their own reasons for liking or disliking certain things that may not align with yours.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
Try and remember that other people don't necessarily think like you do or share your opinions. People are different and have their own reasons for liking or disliking certain things that may not align with yours.
I didn't say you can't hate Liu, I asked how you can, being aware people have their reasons
I'd prefer not to go offtopic