What's new

which kaillera server...

Selpex

Noob
depending were youre from, europe, ded usually plays headoff/ma3x with a few others, usa - godweapon but i rarely see it played, hidden in the swarm of marvel games

i live on the west coast so i always have a high ping its so annoying there isn't even one central server that i can find they are all east coast

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
I get like 15-29ms on the Filecollectors server. Vahalla is a good one to when its up. Ive also noticed a server called Harbl. I get low ping there. Its strange because it says its location is in Egypt. I seriously doubt it though.

I honestly hate GW and Anti3d servers due to the fact I experience horrible lag on those. I press a button and nothing happens for like 2 seconds :x

Look for me on those servers I mentioned above. Tag is UbErGrAsS

Vahalla is sweet. I wish it were online all the time though. :(

I once played with a west coast player and we both usualy have a total of like 150 ping. We played on this one emulinker server and our pings were both in the teens, despite the thousands of miles between us and my slow DSL connection.

DAVE101 said:
Vahalla is sweet. I wish it were online all the time though. :(

I once played with a west coast player and we both usualy have a total of like 150 ping. We played on this one emulinker server and our pings were both in the teens, despite the thousands of miles between us and my slow DSL connection.
yes i was that west coast person its so annoying trying to find a good server to play in because most people that i play are central or more east