What's new

Question Which Is Your Favorite NRS Game And Why?

Which is your favorite NRS game and why?

• Total voters
hey guys,

for me its obviously MK9, gameplay wise IMO still the best NRS game so far!
why? i prefer the dash cancel system over the run mechanic. also less 50/50s and better footsies, aa,s and a lot more lol
imagine MK9 with INJ2 balance o_o

mk9>inj2>mkx>igau

so whats your opinion?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
MK9. It was my first fighting game and I really liked dashblocking as the way to move. Anti airs were awesome and jump attacks didn't have people holding a massive stick or something so the hitboxes were all the same basically. It also had Smoke in it, like the Smoke that I know and love with his magnificent hair, aha. Balance might have been whack but Idk it was just really fun to play even with that in mind, perhaps I'm just being nostalgic :p

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
Injustice 2 is my favorite. It's the most balanced of the four. I like the fact that I can customize my characters' appearance. I like a lot more of the characters in Injustice 2. It is also fun to watch.

I would put MK9 over Injustice 2 but the imbalance and glitches was just too ridiculous. The game was still fun as shit to play and watch. But for me it was because of things like clan wars, it being the game that got me into the fgc, koth was much more fun. It's just something about it. I don't know but it was much different back then and I miss that shit.

IGAU and MKX I didn't really care for. IGAU just seemed to be boring as hell at times. MKX, I just didn't like the game or the way most characters played. Fuck that game. Lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is like the 3rd time, at this point it feels more like a survey, MK9 will be hard to beat.

MK9 and I2 have delivered roster wise, many characters we wanted in IGAU are in I2, sadly some of the ones that were there are not, in MKX the roster was lack luster imo.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Injustice1 for me is my favorite. Feel like it had the best display of diversity for their characters, and it had Raven who is by far my favorite NRS character.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I just wanted to see how many went with nostalgia. Was not disappointed.

Also to see if anyone said mobile.