What's new

Which I2 Character has the most 50/50's

I don't know who has the "most" but the best one that comes to mind is flash has 17frame overhead which is hard to react too and a 7frame low guess wrong you know the rest theirs others but I don't know their data of top of my head

Appreciate the responses guys. Where I'm coming from is someone like Cheetah has a lot of crazy 50/50's and Mix-ups, does anyone else have that many strings like that?

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Appreciate the responses guys. Where I'm coming from is someone like Cheetah has a lot of crazy 50/50's and Mix-ups, does anyone else have that many strings like that?
Cheetah isn't really a 50/50 character. Basically as @Mista_Snacks said "Flash, michaelangelo, darkseid, and black canary" are the 50/50 characters. Blue beetle and possibly brainiac too. if you want a true guess what i'm gonna do character who does silly dmg, look no further than flash. he'll be your knight in shining armor

Cheetah isn't really a 50/50 character. Basically as @Mista_Snacks said "Flash, michaelangelo, darkseid, and black canary" are the 50/50 characters. Blue beetle and possibly brainiac too. if you want a true guess what i'm gonna do character who does silly dmg, look no further than flash. he'll be your knight in shining armor
Okay so maybe my concepts are wrong, what is a 50/50 and what is a mixup?

Cheetah has two different command grabs that hit you in two different stances, how is it not a 50/50?
She also has jump attacks that can crossup randomly on big bodies. They're 50/50s too

Wigy

There it is...
Flash Mikey and canary in that order probably

But dunno why people saying cheetah isn't a 50/50 character. She's a flying hairy mixup machine.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I'd like to include Bane in this list. Considering he gets 50/50's off of being -6.

Scarecrow also good. Not the best in terms of raw 50/50 potential but still mix nonetheless.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
You could throw a lot more characters at this too....
  • Robin (Post knockdown but still)
  • Red Hood
  • Captain Cold
  • Blue Beetle
  • Hellboy
  • Grodd (Vortex)
  • Deadshot
etc

Error

DF2+R2
Okay so maybe my concepts are wrong, what is a 50/50 and what is a mixup?
50/50 is where you go for a low/overhead. mixup is anything from a throw, crossup, overhead/low
50/50 just means it's a straight guess(oh vs low, strike vs throw, crossup vs same side), while you can or should be able to react/fuzzy guard* if the mix isn't a 50/50.

*fuzzy guard means when you quickly switch between low/high blocking to cover blocking lows and overheads with different timings.

Cheetah isn't a 50/50 character because you don't have to guess on her grabs, you can avoid both entirely.

Last edited: