What's new

Which grundy buff

Which buff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
That is true but that wouldn't be a direct buff to grundy I'm talking about direct to the character only
It doesn't matter, all the buffs you want are nice but it doesn't remove the game flaw of throw immune strings which is the single mechanic that truly holds Grundy back.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
yeah removing throw immunity would be #1 but of the ones listed i've been jonesing for a faster f1 for a long time, it's hard to open people up with grundy when they know they really have no reason to not standblock and then just jump out of his tick throw setups

kaname

Noob
I voted for a tracking SH. Can't believe the amount of guys who seem to move an inch and my SH misses. On the flip side, I seem to get hit by Aquaman's spear thingy even if I'm not on the damn screen....well you know what I mean.

Even though I suck at the game, I can see how quickly Grundy could "seem" OP in the correct hands if given the wrong buff.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Faster F1 would easily be my pick, I hit people with that more than I think I should and it's not a fast move by any means. All in all I just wish his normals were faster, but then he would get pretty ridiculous, he needs to be slow to stay balanced in my opinion.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Grundy is Bane - the debuff, if anything he needs to be nerfed
That awkward feeling when even lowly baddie can't take your posts seriously anymore.

On a related note, throw-immune projectiles were funnier. Although sometimes I think that they'd be better than unthrowable strings...

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Faster F1 would easily be my pick, I hit people with that more than I think I should and it's not a fast move by any means. All in all I just wish his normals were faster, but then he would get pretty ridiculous, he needs to be slow to stay balanced in my opinion.
i like grundys slow ass f1 linking it into WCC d2 trait on wake up is godlike , also if you guys want a faster low use MB swamp hands its 11 frames f1 is like 17 and no i dont mean just throw them out fullscreen wasting meter , somethin like 1 WCC 1 MB swamp hands. lately ive been dropping stuff on purpose to get some set ups goin and push them into the corner ill only do crazy damage after they clash /if they clash
edit / btw jtb only the first part was aimed at u lol