What's new

Question - Reptile Which characters used to counter your reptile?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Isn't Reptile like the only character in the cast that can wake up against Sub and reversal punish Clone Cancels from blocked strings?

haketh

Noob
Isn't Reptile like the only character in the cast that can wake up against Sub and reversal punish Clone Cancels from blocked strings?
Yeah, the MU is not as bad as people are making it out to be. It's still awkward but not OMG I HAVE NO CHANCE tier.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Don't play Reptile but I hate fighting him in the Kenshi mu. That's why I usually go Mileena when fighting Reptile. She handles him really well.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Don't play Reptile but I hate fighting him in the Kenshi mu. That's why I usually go Mileena when fighting Reptile. She handles him really well.
Reptile (particularly nimble) is an absurd matchup for Kenshi, specially Balanced. Totally absurd xD

Pick Balanced if you want to die from 1 or 2 mistakes.

AbeW

Noob
Grand-Master Sub counters Reptile in every way possible.
Not necessarily, It takes a lotta patience to beat that Grand-Master SOB. You can't rush around like most reptilians do (GM forces you to change your habits). Always save your bars for escaping corners with a EX slide or EX pounce and you should be ok. Doing the above, I have 80% win rate against some skilled GMs now.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Jeez you just can't leave well enough alone can't you?

Nerf all my characters to shit right before the game dies why don'tcha?

It's this exact same crap that got A-list down the crapper.

I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL