What's new

Which character would you like to become canon/playable?

Which character would you like to become canon/playable?

• Total voters

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm just wondering who is gonna be this time.

MK9 --> Skarlet
MKX --> Tremor (and Triborg?)

Choose your destiny!

Keep in mind, the character you pick would take a spot on Kombat Pack 1 or 2.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I vote other.

Sektor really lacks minions, so maybe Cyber-Khrome could work lol.

Actually, I'm going for King Jerrod, that dude always interested me. Maybe he could be the one with plant abilities, being from Edenian and all.

Last edited:

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
A joke I made in a recent thread made me realize that Mr. Edenia himself, King Jerrod, has legitimate means to become a character at this particular juncture in the plot.

1. We have time travel all up in here, for the most basic of the basic means.
  2. Alternatively, and imo more interestingly... Shang Tsung is back. In MKX, Shang Tsung's resurrection through Ermac's death was foretold in Ermac's ending - and Ermac is now MIA. It's very possible that Ermac was in fact dissolved to make way for the real master of souls himself. And as we all know from MK9 and Mr. Vogel himself, King Jerrod is absolutely part of Ermac... or was, if Ermac is no more. You follow?
  3. Shao Kahn is playable. Extremely rare opportunity for the grudge match of the millennium!

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Tasia with something like MK9 Skarlet's moveset with the dual short katanas and agile movement. I did kinda want the Great Kung Lao, but now that he's a part of the current Kung Lao's moveset there's no chance for that. Hornbuckle with a better name and design that isn't just "green Liu Kang" could be interesting too.
Who's Hachiman though?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I can't decide between the two april fool joke characters. They both are too awesome, and I would actually really like both of them LOL

Gotta go with Nimbus, look at how badass he is smashing that wood. Kickboxer with Terry Crews attitude.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
A joke I made in a recent thread made me realize that Mr. Edenia himself, King Jerrod, has legitimate means to become a character at this particular juncture in the plot.

2. Alternatively, and imo more interestingly... Shang Tsung is back. In MKX, Shang Tsung's resurrection through Ermac's death was foretold in Ermac's ending - and Ermac is now MIA. It's very possible that Ermac was in fact dissolved to make way for the real master of souls himself. And as we all know from MK9 and Mr. Vogel himself, King Jerrod is absolutely part of Ermac... or was, if Ermac is no more. You follow?
  3. Shao Kahn is playable. Extremely rare opportunity for the grudge match of the millennium!
Not in MK11, IMO, but it could definitely happen whenever NRS finally does the big Edenia story we've been waiting for.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Tasia would be a lot of fun imo, there isn't really a samurai character apart from Kenshi who is mostly doing his TK stuff rather than actual swordplay.

Kia or Jataaka could be cool if they leaned into the Netherrealm demon stuff. Jataaka has the cooler design of the two, so preferably her.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I honestly think Alien would be a good fit as a canon character in the Mortal Kombat universe. Make it a sentient, Reptile style character who's trying to repopulate its race after a huge genocide. They even had those weird Xenomorph monsters in the MKX comic

Siro the greatest Mortal Kombat character!
My older brother and I used to love Conquest. Siro was fucking hilarious, dude thought he was the baddest but would get his ass whooped every single episode. "Bring out your best fiiiiiiiighters!" lmfao

Lokheit

Noob
Hornbuckle! We can't have Blaze be such a relevant character and the guy that kept him in check over that bridge not being playable!

I vote other.

Sektor really lacks minions, so maybe Cyber-Khrome could work lol.

Actually, I'm going for King Jerrod, that dude always interested me. Maybe he could be the one with plant abilities, being from Edenian and all.
(Walks up to microphone, clears throat)

“King Jerrod”

(Walks away to thunderous applause)

He's the alpha soul on Ermac though, so technically he's in the games.

Cassie Cyrus

Hornbuckle! We can't have Blaze be such a relevant character and the guy that kept him in check over that bridge not being playable!

He's the alpha soul on Ermac though, so technically he's in the games.
I know he's inside Ermac (or Shang) for now (oh my, that sounded rude and wrong), but NRS did stranger things. I mean, everybody resurrects and is re-born for the weirdest of reasons, so why not King Jerrod?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Well, if we are going to pick joke characters, then we can at least make it right:

Zebron, I choose you!!!

Cassie Cyrus

I remember two twins in the old comics, that could merge together to become a big character.

Who were they?

EDIT: SIng and Sang, they could merge to become SIANG.

Such a character would be lovely.