What's new

Which Character(s) Do You Hate Playing Vs The Most?

Which Character(s) Do You Hate Playing Vs The Most?

• Baraka

• Cassie

• Cetrion

• Dvorah

• Erron Black

• Frost

• Geras

• Jacqui

• Jade

• Jax

• Johnny Cage

• Kabal

• Kano

• Kitana

• Kollector

• Kotal Kahn

• Kung Lao

• Liu Kang

• Nightwolf

• Noob Saibot

• Raiden

• Scorpion

• Shang Tsung

• Shao Kahn

• Skarlet

• Sonya

• Sub Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scorpion: Good luck against wifi reborns. Even post patch I have a hard time reacting to their tp cancels.

Kung Lao: Jump everywhere without consequence. Nightwolf might take his spot tho.

Sub zero: same as wifi scorps. Good luck reacting to his flowchart 50/50s on wifi.

Cetrion: pure cancer. It's as easy to back up full-screen and teleport whenever you're near her. I use Noob so it's always in her favor.

Jax: You don't have to use frame data with him online. So it's always his turn, don't worry.

Jade, Kabal, Shang. Trying to get in on these space control maniacs drives me insane.

shout out to liu kang's f4 as well
If your character doesn't have a teleport how are you supposed to counter Liu Kang's entire F4 string if he just keeps doing it? You can't poke out of it and you can't jump backwards. It's such a stupid move and you have to sit there and take the chip damage.

Everyone who i've played against as Kabal do not understand that he's a zoner in mean streak. People want to play him like MK9 and he just isn't that dude.

He's ..... jump... throw shit.... jump throw shit... throw ground shit... move forward throw shit.... hit someone with random string that is safe and allows me to stagger and wiggle and just always get where I want to be.

And if YOU jump.... get dashed.

People don't use him because he is really lame. The style of play is really lame, bland and overall fits everything I think about this horrible excuse for an MK character. He lives in the D'Vorah territory of i wish they'd go away forever.
Do you mean clean cut? I don't understand how Kabal can ever be considered a zoner in mean streak. His projectiles are too slow.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Everyone who i've played against as Kabal do not understand that he's a zoner in mean streak. People want to play him like MK9 and he just isn't that dude.

He's ..... jump... throw shit.... jump throw shit... throw ground shit... move forward throw shit.... hit someone with random string that is safe and allows me to stagger and wiggle and just always get where I want to be.

People don't use him because he is really lame. The style of play is really lame, bland and overall fits everything I think about this horrible excuse for an MK character. He lives in the D'Vorah territory of i wish they'd go away forever.
I don‘t think you understand mean streak bro.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
Liu F4 Kang, I've hated him and his bicycle kick since the beggining of time. But his F4 string mixups drive me fuckin' mad in this game, I just can't stand him @#%$#&% aaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhh

Lol, yeah I feel the same. If a Kano player goes to Vegas to play Black Jack they will probably ask for a card at 17. They like to live dangerously.

Yeah, baby!!! "If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man. You win some, lose some, all the same to me"

kcd117

Noob
Sub-Zero: The character is scrubby as hell. He frauds people out like no one else. You are trying to play neutral and it is a constant mix between F4 and amplified ice ball, dash up D4 D4 D4xxSpecial D4 D4xxSpecial D4 like there is no tomorrow, disgusting D1 mash fest, backdashing counterpokes into full combo punish, broken jump-ins, teleport in place of dashes, auto footsies normals and strings, throw loops, and of course, the 50/50... ahhh the 50/50 that makes magic pixel comebacks in 3 touches... the one that is canceled into fatal blow for like 50% unscaled dmg... as if everything else he had wasn't scrubby enough. This character is just terribly designed imo.

Liu Kang: The most braindead character in the game. I'll not even bother explaining how many disgusting layers this character has on every normal (including two 9 frame mids lol). It's just never enjoyable to play against him, and when he finally gets his fatal blow the match turns into a single-player game.

Jacqui: If you want to mash, but not calculated mashing, not civilized mashing, really, not mash like a human being, if you simply want to pretend that you are playing Guitar Hero 3 "through the fire and flames" track on expert on a ps4 pad in a fighting game, and you also want it to work, just play Jacqui.

Sub-Zero: The character is scrubby as hell. He frauds people out like no one else. You are trying to play neutral and it is a constant mix between F4 and amplified ice ball, dash up D4 D4 D4xxSpecial D4 D4xxSpecial D4 like there is no tomorrow, disgusting D1 mash fest, backdashing counterpokes into full combo punish, broken jump-ins, teleport in place of dashes, auto footsies normals and strings, throw loops, and of course, the 50/50... ahhh the 50/50 that makes magic pixel comebacks in 3 touches... the one that is canceled into fatal blow for like 50% unscaled dmg... as if everything else he had wasn't scrubby enough. This character is just terribly designed imo.

Liu Kang: The most braindead character in the game. I'll not even bother explaining how many disgusting layers this character has on every normal (including two 9 frame mids lol). It's just never enjoyable to play against him, and when he finally gets his fatal blow the match turns into a single-player game.

Jacqui: If you want to mash, but not calculated mashing, not civilized mashing, really, not mash like a human being, if you simply want to pretend that you are playing Guitar Hero 3 "through the fire and flames" track on expert on a ps4 pad in a fighting game, and you also want it to work, just play Jacqui.
can we be friends ? i like you

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem

imagine being this wrong

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Erron Black. His throws take soooo lonnnnnggg. It's like a quick time event.
I would probably hate Kollector for similar reasons (his combo strings just take forever to resolve) but he's rare enough that I haven't gotten salty about it.

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
after patch...liu kang. F4 into whatever and don't dare press any button because F4 will hit you no matter what.

this guy can read peoples minds :eek::D

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I still find Erron to be a mostly broken piece of shit so... The Cowboy.

-People complain about Liu's F43 or whatever string; but Erron's B222 is so much worse in my opinion, especially with Scud Shot shenanigans (though the nerf helped a lot). Forward advancement, speed, hit types (Mid, OH, OH), braindead easy hit confirmability, lack of FB gap, perfectly floats aerial opponents so they eat the whole string -- the combo is the single best string in the game in my opinion
-His general damage output is pretty high for a jack of all trades, bad at none character
-Unpunishable lunging kick is beyond stupid and the antithesis of a (supposed) footsie/neutral game
-The hitbox on his advancing kick (F3? B3? Unsure on the input, it'sthe two-hit combo of kick into punch) is still unacceptably high despite the visual. It's as if the kick's hitbox is as tall as he is

Rant over.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I answered Kabal, Kung Lao, and Sub Zero.

Kabal can get away with a lot of staggers because his kombos are super solid and safe for what they do. Just basic turn taking against Kabal isn’t in your favor; he’ll catch you out with something, stagger you, mix you, etc. His Fatal is also a clutch move, freezing you at fullscreen almost, which gives him freedom to close gap or chuck saws at you.

Kung Lao and Sub Zero are mentioned only in an online aspect. Kung Lao’s mobility, set ups, stagger pressure, and dive kick make this harder for me to deal with. In the MK11 meta, these strengths are amplified compared to his MK9 or MKX variants. Sub Zero is just a solid guessing game between low or throw. I’m not convinced the OH is reactable, but even then, the mid or throw aspect of the game makes both of these characters the top 3 hardest to fight online for me.