What's new

Which Character(s) Do You Hate Playing Vs The Most?

Which Character(s) Do You Hate Playing Vs The Most?

• Baraka

• Cassie

• Cetrion

• Dvorah

• Erron Black

• Frost

• Geras

• Jacqui

• Jade

• Jax

• Johnny Cage

• Kabal

• Kano

• Kitana

• Kollector

• Kotal Kahn

• Kung Lao

• Liu Kang

• Nightwolf

• Noob Saibot

• Raiden

• Scorpion

• Shang Tsung

• Shao Kahn

• Skarlet

• Sonya

• Sub Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
I’m totally unsurprised with Geras and Cetrion being tied for most hated. I am surprised that Kabal is that high though.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I'm surprised at the Kung Lao mentions. People must be having flashbacks of MK9.

It's absolutely true that the players who use him tend to have ADHD, but this is a good thing. Playing conservatively against him frustrates the hell out of these players, and you get free punishes off teleport, dive kicks, and spins.

E

Eldriken

I'm still honestly surprised that there aren't more Kabals in tournaments... like, a lot more. There's gotta be some flaw we aren't seeing.
There are characters that do what he does, only better. If that changed for said characters and he remained the same, his usage would skyrocket.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The flaw is that none of his tourney variations have hook grab. My soul was crushed when I got the game.
Then what's the move in his 50/50? Where he grabs you with his hook and punches you across the screen? Looks like he's grabbing you with a hook to me.

Call him Captain Hook!

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Lately it’s been Kung Lao. They never stay still, they’ll do their spin on block like crazy people, jump around like mad men, they just never relax.
Thank you for this lmao. Kung lao players are sooo unware of their frame data. Always mashing d3, d3 , d3 after their negative frames, always jump in the air and acting like a helicopter...they are so dumb

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You hate Cetrion and Sonya? No wonder you dodge me all the time just like Jbeezy. :DOGE
lmao I've been honestly just really busy, haven't had time to play outside of streaming and tourneys D: I love playing you.

Then what's the move in his 50/50? Where he grabs you with his hook and punches you across the screen? Looks like he's grabbing you with a hook to me.

Call him Captain Hook!
No it's the one where he grabs you in the air by the leg and you can AMP it for a pop-up.

E

Eldriken

Call him Captain Hook!
That's Low Hook. =P

Hook Grab is db2 and can be amplified to combo off of.

It's actually not viable competitively because they have to be in the air to hit with, so if you land a grounded combo, you have to do 23 which launches them and they can Breakaway.

They can also Breakaway after amplified db2 because it pops them up.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That's Low Hook. =P

Hook Grab is db2 and can be amplified to combo off of.

It's actually not viable competitively because they have to be in the air to hit with, so if you land a grounded combo, you have to do 23 which launches them and they can Breakaway.

They can also Breakaway after amplified db2 because it pops them up.
You just killed Vslayer's dreams...

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I don’t hate the mu but I suck at it and that man is Luis. I rarely play a good one it’s mostly people just doing string staggers and that’s not a prob but then I run into a good one and I freeze on staggers And neutral

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Everyone who i've played against as Kabal do not understand that he's a zoner in mean streak. People want to play him like MK9 and he just isn't that dude.

He's ..... jump... throw shit.... jump throw shit... throw ground shit... move forward throw shit.... hit someone with random string that is safe and allows me to stagger and wiggle and just always get where I want to be.

And if YOU jump.... get dashed.

People don't use him because he is really lame. The style of play is really lame, bland and overall fits everything I think about this horrible excuse for an MK character. He lives in the D'Vorah territory of i wish they'd go away forever.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Jacqui
Sonya
Liu Kang

They treat blocking or frames like it’s a luxury. It’s Just buttons buttons buttons with them. At least the ones I’ve played up until now for the most part don’t seem to want to “think”. In fact yesterday I used frost against a Sonya. Dude was losing. I was just outplaying him, whiff punishing etc. so he musta got mad because after the first win he just started doing rings and her combo starter and jumping on overdrive. No matter what happened it’s was just mash. He beats frost and I switch to scorpion and the same thing. Ended up beating him after some trouble reacting to things. Couldn’t get his random timings down or his intent. Ended up changing my gameplan from “normal” fighting to ill block/space you to death and kill you on your mistakes.

Dunno if it’s always like that offline, i see it less but online those 3 characters are cancer to me

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I'm surprised at the Kung Lao mentions. People must be having flashbacks of MK9.

It's absolutely true that the players who use him tend to have ADHD, but this is a good thing. Playing conservatively against him frustrates the hell out of these players, and you get free punishes off teleport, dive kicks, and spins.
Depends
Online some stuff is rough to time occasionally. I’ve had Lao go over or around my responses or retaliations on accident

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Shame there is only 3 options 8b
So i didnt see cassie at first so didnt vote her but jesus christ i hate her (noob main) also erron black and his stupid derp shit and finally sonya although i havent played any since the patch :DOGE

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Jacqui because once she gets in on me I have no idea what to do

Liu Kang because again, once I am on the defending end of that string there are so many things I am trying to look for that I just crumble. Is he going to go for the kick? Low fire ball? Throw? Either Nunchuck stance? Parry expecting me to punish the gap? Nothing at all? Its the Liu Kangs that really know how to change up their follow ups that get me and I git rekt. Best thing I can do is do everything in my power to not even let him start that pressure to begin with lol

It's kind of hilarious because even before the match has officially started they are already in my head f** with me lol