What's new

Question Which character(s) do Freddy players pick in Injustice?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave what u think @ Ares ? he is going to be a good zoner too
I have heard so too. I have a feeling Ares and Sinestro could be the best zoning characters. Sinestro seems to have some sort of spikes akin to Freddy's in trait mode. Either way, I will test the following characters on day 1 starting with Green Arrow.

- Ares
- Cyborg
- Deathstroke
- Green Arrow
- Green Lantern
- Sinestro

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I have heard so too. I have a feeling Ares and Sinestro could be the best zoning characters. Sinestro seems to have some sort of spikes akin to Freddy's in trait mode. Either way, I will test the following characters on day 1 starting with Green Arrow.

- Ares
- Cyborg
- Deathstroke
- Green Arrow
- Green Lantern
- Sinestro
it will be difficult to choose ; ) All of them are cool and I dont think any will be low tier or smth

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm not sure what the rules are for posting thoughts on Killer Frost footage, so I'll spoiler tag this. It's really nothing too detailed.
Hopefully this doesn't count as a spoiler, but from the footage I've seen, Killer Frost might be your top pick. Her moveset looks really similar to Freddy's, from what I've seen.

Backfire

Noob
why don't people branch out and test lots of characters and just see who they like the best?

playing someone because they look like they have similar moves to someone from MK is pretty lame.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
im definitely gonna be giving deathstroke a go, tho if there ends up being a definite top 2 zoners i'll be taking a look at one of em.

Skitzo

Noob
Tom said Aquaman would be a counter-zoner if anything. In that one thread everyone was Q&A'ing him lol