What's new

Question Which character(s) do Freddy players pick in Injustice?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I will try out deathstroke first , I rly like the guns .... Also maybe aquaman ? or greem arrow ? IDK yet

I hope lobo will be dlc and zoner ;)
lmao, if Lobo is a zoner they are doing it wrong. This is DC's Wolverine we are talking about.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
m2dave I hope green arrow is the guy you choose. he's looking like the type of character I want to play and it'll only make me better if your on the same page with me. So here's hoping.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

M2Dave

Zoning Master
m2dave I hope green arrow is the guy you choose. he's looking like the type of character I want to play and it'll only make me better if your on the same page with me. So here's hoping.

I cannot believe I forgot to tag you. Sindel players definitely deserve a good zoning character. Sindel is awful in MK.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I cannot believe I forgot to tag you. Sindel players definitely deserve a good zoning character. Sindel is awful in MK.
Yea I'm following the character you pick to be the top zoner in this game. WW and superman are my fav DC characters but they look like rush down type of characters,.I'm not fucking around with my favs this time around like I did while playing Mk Armageddon (Tanya and Mavado).

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yea I'm following the character you pick to be the top zoner in this game. WW and superman are my fav DC characters but they look like rush down type of characters,.I'm not fucking around with my favs this time around like I did while playing Mk Armageddon (Tanya and Mavado).

Superman's eye beams and WW's tiara (especially her air tiara) seem like decent zoning tools, though not good enough to classify either character as a zoner, I suppose.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I vote deathstroke as well. Lets hope they don't nerf him like they did Kano! :(
I've gotta know where you got your sig. I think it's about time to replace ol' poo-face.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Superman's eye beams and WW's tiara (especially her air tiara) seem like decent zoning tools, though not good enough to classify either character as a zoner, I suppose.
Too slow for my taste.

Wanna see Noob , Stryker or Kano actually being good? Come Stroke with us.

CIRCLE STROKERS UNITE

PSN?? I'd love to circle stroke :p

D. R.

Noob
I just play characters I like, not even knowing what kind of "style" they will presumably have, and just work with the tools given. Character loyalty is always my downfall, but I play games first and foremost for fun, then competition. That said, Noob's always gonna be my main in any MK he's in. Played him since his broken inception in MKT. He's considered a "zoning" character, but I don't play him as such. I play more rush down and forced mix ups/resets on wake up with him, which is against the norm but fairly effective for me.

Now for Injustice. I don't care for DC comics much (Marvel fan) but this game does look fun and will more than likely be the precursor to MK10, so I'mma try it. Doomsday, Superman, and Nightwing have my attention, but I'm open to anyone until someone does catch my full attention.

For zoners? Go with Green Arrow. He looks to be a serious force to reckon with from fullscreen for zoners. Also Cyborg looks legit for pure zoning as well.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I am really liking green arrow from what I have seen. You can shoot arrows every which way and even hold their release and move around! Thats gonna be sick! I was also liking cyborg. He looked like he had an iagb ala kabal and looks like he would be sweet. I have heard rumors that ares is a strong zoner so I am waiting to see him. But for sure right now I am using Batman (cause he is batman, duh lol) green arrow, and probably the flash too just cause I reallly like the flash. I am gonna have to wait to play though before I make any real decisions. But as it stands right now from what I have seen green arrow is my go to zoner day 1.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I must have missed that that seems awesome as fuck!
It's got a slow start-up and when it ends (after 6 seconds) all of his gunshots miss for 4 seconds, so it's not too overpowered. Still really awesome, though.

SquirtMcGirt

It's got a slow start-up and when it ends (after 6 seconds) all of his gunshots miss for 4 seconds, so it's not too overpowered. Still really awesome, though.
See I am really thinking nether realm did an excellent job balancing this game. That sounds very fair for a very powerful ability. I get off work at 8 tonite then its demo thirty in this biznatch. But dude really green fucking arrow. You fuckers think freddy is annoying full screen you just wait till you play my green arrow

SquirtMcGirt

Also m2dave me and streets wanted to get like a release party or something happening. Ill have to talk to everybody but we wanted to see if we could get king, thtb, macewind, me, streetsweep, and the rest of coco/svk/anyone who wants to come to really nail this thing and get good quick. We need to make western pa/eastern oh the very best at this game. Would you be interested? I know your a busy man and all but it would be awesome to have a like minded zoner to work stuff out with irl ya know

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Also m2dave me and streets wanted to get like a release party or something happening. Ill have to talk to everybody but we wanted to see if we could get king, thtb, macewind, me, streetsweep, and the rest of coco/svk/anyone who wants to come to really nail this thing and get good quick. We need to make western pa/eastern oh the very best at this game. Would you be interested? I know your a busy man and all but it would be awesome to have a like minded zoner to work stuff out with irl ya know
Master D. and I are busy until May 3rd. Then we are (most likely) free all summer long.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
By the way, if the dash of the demo is the dash of the final game, zoning characters are in a good shape.

Lex Luthor has no mobility whatsoever. Batman and Wonder Woman are a bit faster.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
By the way, if the dash of the demo is the dash of the final game, zoning characters are in a good shape.

Lex Luthor has no mobility whatsoever. Batman and Wonder Woman are a bit faster.
He doesn't really need a lot, though. He never needs get in on his opponent, but when he does need to get around, his j3 axe covers his approach and escape well enough, and his instant-air Corp Charge covers a lot of ground and is pretty difficult to punish. The only big downside is I can see him getting outclassed by opposing zoners.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Sweet Ill see whats up then a little later in may then bud. How ya been btw?
Very good. Almost done with school.

He doesn't really need a lot, though. He never needs get in on his opponent, but when he does need to get around, his j3 axe covers his approach and escape well enough, and his instant-air Corp Charge covers a lot of ground and is pretty difficult to punish. The only big downside is I can see him getting outclassed by opposing zoners.
J3 is great, but you can surprisingly dash under the move. Corp Charge does not recover very fast. Batman and Wonder Woman punish you with their "Sektor-esque" jabs. I also think that he will have issues versus the likes of Green Arrow and Sinestro.