What's new

Which character best destroys Sub Zero?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Which character variation best destroys GM Sub?

Which one best destroys Cryo?

I know he has bad matchups, but I'm curious about who everyone thinks is his worst...

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
D'vorah, maybe Goro cause EX-punchwalk. Kenshi may also do alright because each BF3 and BF2 goes through clone. Reflect also nullifies the danger of iceball. Don't let the Kenshi community see me saying Kenshi has something going for him though.
Right, GM sub is probably one of the few okish matchups Balanced Kenshi has.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I always just assumed it was Shinnok and Quan Chi. Seems like I was wrong.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
DVorah and Quan Chi are the two worst IMO

someones going to say HQT but they wrong

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
D'vorah, maybe Goro cause EX-punchwalk. Kenshi may also do alright because each BF3 and BF2 goes through clone. Reflect also nullifies the danger of iceball. Don't let the Kenshi community see me saying Kenshi has something going for him though.
Caught you.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I'm not sure about absolute worst as I don't play Sub, but I do secondary Imposter and Shinnok (I'd even say all variations) definitely gives him a hard time.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Maybe it's my playstyle but it seems like War God Kotal pushes my shit on Cryomancer. His advancing strings and reach just let him footsie dance all over me.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Well as a Jax main any scrubby GM SZ that knows decent conversions is a pain. I got pissed after he got a 3 game streak so I counterpicked him and went ham winning 10 straight free. My pick? Freakin Necromancer Shinnok lol.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Takeda, Dvorah, Kung Jin, Stunt Double Johnny, Mileena, Ferra/torr, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Buzzsaw Lao, Full Auto Jacqui, Hqt Predator, Alien are the first that come to mind.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Dvorah is in a league of her own when it comes to destroying sub. Bad match ups? Kung Jin, Predator, Alien and Tremor.