What's new

Question - TriBorg Which Borg for Which Situation?

Relatively new player here. Was playing with the borgs and as one interested in learning all of them I was wondering (from what's known so far) what each one brings to the table to freshen up your game? For a character(s) with poor mids overall which one has the best, the most consistent setups, best zoning, most/least meter dependant, etc

Last edited:

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Cyrax is the variation you use when you want to make your opponent suicidal with Hard-to-blockables. Wake up is terrible though.

Sektor is the variation you want use to zone your opponent out. Has a good armor

Smoke is is the variation you use to put people in a cool ass looking vortex.

And Cyber Sub-Zero is the variation you want to use if you want to do everything above.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
It depends on who you struggle with, i use sektor against characters with bad zoning or good zoning since sektor's fullscreen game is godlike.

I use cyrax against characters that don't have very good defensive options since everyone knows how easily cyrax can kill you once he touches you.

I use smoke for the pressure that sure doesn't jail, but it feels so good once you get your opponent hit with a smoke bomb so you can use his vortex to batgirl them to death lol.

Cyber-Sub against characters with good defensive options and setup into bomb even midscreen so they can't do much at all with their armor, basically another reason for using cyrax, but cyber-sub has his own usage because of his armor and mixups.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Cyber sub. Decent zoning. Divekick meterless combos. Many hard to blockables. Divekick. Speedy armoured wakeup. Mega corner carry.