What's new

Which 5 other characters would you like to see as DLC?

I really liked most of the characters from MK 1-3 only and a majority are either on the base roster and part of DLC now. So personally I'm ok with what we have now. But if they had to squeeze in 1 or 2 characters from a past title then that's fine too.

Here's what I really want though.

Last edited:
Li Mei is my most wanted character. She would be on the top of wish list. But I also would like to see:

Stryker (partly just because he's the only trilogy-era character to not be in MKX or MK11, not counting Kintaro, Motaro, or the Chameleons)
Reiko
Kenshi
Ashrah

No more guests. Save them for MK12.

DeftMonk

Noob
  1. Sareena
  2. Ashrah
  3. Smoke
  4. Sektor/Cyrax (hell I'm fine with Triborg!)
  5. Guest... only one I'd like is Jack Burton from Big Trouble In Little China. He was literally made for this, not just as an 80s action role played by the brilliant Kurt Russell but simply because that film was a huge influence on MK and his blue-collar trucker cynical persona who doesn't believe in that ancient mystical nonsense (rather like Johnny in the MK movie) would make for some wonderful intro dialogues.
To quote the movie -
"What the hell does that mean? huh? China is here, I don’t even know what the hell that means, all I know is this “Lo Pan” character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with light coming out of his mouth!”

View attachment 17479
Jack burton could be the joke character akin to street fighter’s dan. He could have a knife throwing move that has uncontrollable direction and just flies about willy nilly.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Ermac
Havik
Ash
Quan Chi
Human Smoke

Long Hair Skin Pack;
Kabal, Raiden and Frost

C'mon Nrs do not waste that kickass Ermac design.