What's new

Which 3D MK you recommend?

in order

1) MKA
2) MKD
3) MKDA

MKDA is the biggest pile of trash ever created as far as MK is concerned.

later

in order

1) MKA
2) MKD
3) MKDA

MKDA is the biggest pile of trash ever created as far as MK is concerned.

later
No, the biggest pile of trash would be the countlesssss combo vids you made concerning mortal kombat, that nobody was interested in.....

XD XD

RoGE

Noob
No, the biggest pile of trash would be the countlesssss combo vids you made concerning mortal kombat, that nobody was interested in.....

XD XD
:O

.......That was a little too harsh man, did you really let an opinion cut you that deep?

I say MKD and MKA cuz in MKD i love everthing about it and MKA i love that u can make chars but i didnt like the new fatality system

MKDA and MKSM are good games. MKD and MKA are only good for casual play. They're easily two of the worst fighting games ever.

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKD and MKA are only good for casual play. They're easily two of the worst fighting games ever.
QFT. I totally agree, but at the same time, I loved Konquest in Deception, along with the Chess Kombat. Now how fun would Chess Kombat if it was using MKII, UMK3 or even *gasp* MK4 for the battles? Hmm?

And if tweeked, Motor Kombat could have been very good. Mediocre at best. :\

From what little I've played of Deadly Alliance, it was a fantastic idea that could have lead to something great had it been built upon, rather than turned into the Deception formula. As much as I love Deception and Armageddon, I only really love them as single-player experiences, or for hilarity with friends. Deadly Alliance, though, seems like it could have been something special. Too bad they didn't try to improve upon its formula at all.

D

digimonemperor

MKA on the Wii.

It's a balanced version of MKA. As long as u ban the Aeriel CS glitch for all the characters. Enhanced graphics (even if it's just a tad...it's on the Wii afterall). Added universal gameplay options (i.e: all characters can go into "relax" stance by hitting f+blk, and u can remain in relax stance until u release the button). Parry canceling is a lot tighter. Added "endurance" mode (for those who like a challenge). Hit boxes make sense (moves that whiffed in the previous version of MKA, don't on the Wii version).

If you have a Wii and like the 3d games, I recommend to get this. The only downside is that there's no online mode. But that makes KAKs totally worthless hahaha.

Wii version of MKA allows all controller options - gc controller, wii remote/nunchuck, and classic controller.

RoGE

Noob
MKDC wasn't that bad, it just needed a update plus the online was horrible..

And damnit DE, why did you have to put your avatar on here to? XD

SANS POWER

Banned
MK: Deception. Good enough story mode to keep you awake, alright fighting game. Loaded with tons and tons of content. Good enough graphics for its time, I would either play that one or MK4 for the n64.