What's new

Where to get Mileena's MK2 and MK3 skins?

After learning Mileena and using her as my main, I've been obsessed with getting her MK2 and MK3 skins. I've heard people say theyre in premium shop and RAT reward. That would be fine, but the problem is that premium just gives 2 skins and each variant seems to have 6 different colors......soooooo, i gotta wait and purchase 3 times? i have no idea where to look. i check in every 24 hours for KOOP and premium shop (sometimes 12 hours if thats what the timer says), i do 5 AI battles a day I hear people saying you just gotta wait until her tower rotates back, but which tower are they referring to? rapid, tag, premier, etc? Alongside RAT, other people have mentioned ROT. what the hell is ROT? Any/all help is appreciated. thanks in advance!!

After learning Mileena and using her as my main, I've been obsessed with getting her MK2 and MK3 skins. I've heard people say theyre in premium shop and RAT reward. That would be fine, but the problem is that premium just gives 2 skins and each variant seems to have 6 different colors......soooooo, i gotta wait and purchase 3 times? i have no idea where to look. i check in every 24 hours for KOOP and premium shop (sometimes 12 hours if thats what the timer says), i do 5 AI battles a day I hear people saying you just gotta wait until her tower rotates back, but which tower are they referring to? rapid, tag, premier, etc? Alongside RAT, other people have mentioned ROT. what the hell is ROT? Any/all help is appreciated. thanks in advance!!
As far as I know, for her Mortal Kombat II skin and gear, that's Premium Shop only. For her Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skin and gear, that's both Premium Shop and Race Against Time Rewards.

If you want all the colour variations of the Skins, that would necessitate multiple Premium Shop purchases or Race Against Time top 5% placings.

As to when they'll appear, sadly we have no control over that and you simply need to keep checking. I know her Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skins and gear were both in the Premium Shop and Race Against Time back in April.

Art Lean

Noob
They'll be back, when I don't know, but keep checking and they will be. Only ever seen them in Premier Store and Race Against Time though, think you might be wasting your efforts in the other modes. Sadly until then, all you can do is be patient. However so far, everything (as far as I'm aware) has returned at least once and by the time the game cycle ends, they'll undoubtedly become readily available (as happened with MKX).

Last edited: