What's new

Where is Outworld Kamidogu (for Baraka skin) in the Krypt?

I know this is a Krypt question, but it's related to Baraka. I want that Pride of Tarkata Baraka skin from the Kollector, but I can't find the Outworld Kamidogu so I can trade with the Kollector. Does anybody know exactly where it is? I got a lot of Kollector trade stuff from the hidden chests but I think I opened all of them. If anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I know this is a Krypt question, but it's related to Baraka. I want that Pride of Tarkata Baraka skin from the Kollector, but I can't find the Outworld Kamidogu so I can trade with the Kollector. Does anybody know exactly where it is? I got a lot of Kollector trade stuff from the hidden chests but I think I opened all of them. If anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Most likely in a hidden chest. Ya know the chests you can only see with Kenshi’s blindfold. I got the Edenian Kamidogu the same way.

Most likely in a hidden chest. Ya know the chests you can only see with Kenshi’s blindfold. I got the Edenian Kamidogu the same way.
Hmm, but I'm sure I opened ALL the invisible chests in the krypt. I used a guide. Maybe I have to refresh the chests. Do you know which exact hidden chest it's in? Or is that random too?

Hmm, but I'm sure I opened ALL the invisible chests in the krypt. I used a guide. Maybe I have to refresh the chests. Do you know which exact hidden chest it's in? Or is that random too?
I think they’re random unfortunately. The krypt guide I used to get the Edenian Kamidogu wasn’t the correct hidden chest, but it was in a hidden chest.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Some Towers of Time towers give out Kollector Trade Items as rewards (they're named konsumables there though for some reason, so you'll have to be on the lookout for them). The Outworld Kamidogu one might be in one of those.