What's new

Where does you name/GT/handle/SC originate from?

TKB

Noob
ikr, not all the Nazis were bad too
Comparing car salesmen to nazis. That is horribly ignorant lol.

My full handle is TelekineticBeing which is a tribute to my best friend that died when I was 16. His tag was always "TelekineticGrid" and we played a lot of games together so I made mine similar as just a small reminder of him. I actually name all of my wifi connections TelekineticGrid as well.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
My alias: King Falcon
My friends and I were starting a clan and my friend chose King Fox, so I had to choose an animal as well. I chose Falcon, for whatever reason I don't know, but I've always stuck with it!

Reactions: GAV

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

My full handle is TelekineticBeing which is a tribute to my best friend that died when I was 16. His tag was always "TelekineticGrid" and we played a lot of games together so I made mine similar as just a small reminder of him. I actually name all of my wifi connections TelekineticGrid as well.
aw thats adorable. Glad to see your friend lives on in spirit, and done while showing his tag respect and not just jacking it. This is my favorite one in this thread

You've probably never had to buy your own car if you think that,
but it was a throw away statement when I used "Nazis". I could've used
any group of people that have a bad reputation i.e. life insurance salesmen, Nigerian spammers,
personal injury lawyers, ISIS. All it means is that every group of people has at least one good person
among them no matter who they are. No one cares if you met one good Nazi because its the reputation
of the whole that counts.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
My alias: King Falcon
My friends and I were starting a clan and my friend chose King Fox, so I had to choose an animal as well. I chose Falcon, for whatever reason I don't know, but I've always stuck with it!
Falcons have phenomenal hit and run skills.

GAV

any group of people that have a bad reputation i.e. life insurance salesmen, Nigerian spammers,
personal injury lawyers, ISIS. All it means is that every group of people has at least one good person
among them no matter who they are. No one cares if you met one good Nazi because its the reputation
...or you've never watched anyone die or encountered a holocaust survivor.

I get what you're trying to say, but let go of the Nazi/Holocaust thing as a barometer for comparison. Its just not something anyone should compare to anything ever for any reason.

TKB

Noob
Actually, I'm likely the most informed in this entire community when it comes to the car business. That's what I do for a living, lol. There are plenty of slimy car dealers but there are also completely honest ones. Times have changed considerably. It is sad how the negative perception still lingers though.

Edit: I won't derail anymore, just wanted to point out that comparing a car salesman to a nazi is completely ignorant. I pay my taxes, I help people who need transportation, and I make an honest living. :)

Last edited:

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
Once upon a time there was a young savage watching an anime called Tokyo Ghoul. The sexy asl young savage decided to look up the manga of the said anime and binge read it. There he came to understand and respect and praised another savage known as Kaneki The Take Yo Hoe Cause Im Savage Ken. However the savage of that story became "Brief Case Kun" and therefore to honor him the young savage became Kaneki on tym.
The End aka the beginning of a Savage

@Crusty Clown

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
For a short while I played a Feral Druid in World of Warcraft, and one of their abilities is called Ravage. So I just added an r to the end, as if I'm calling myself "The Ravager." So that's where this awful name came from.

Crusty

Retired ATM
Once upon a time there was a young savage watching an anime called Tokyo Ghoul. The sexy asl young savage decided to look up the manga of the said anime and binge read it. There he came to understand and respect and praised another savage known as Kaneki The Take Yo Hoe Cause Im Savage Ken. However the savage of that story became "Brief Case Kun" and therefore to honor him the young savage became Kaneki on tym.
The End aka the beginning of a Savage

@Crusty Clown

mine is easy i listen to slayeeeeeeeeeer and kill demons in diablo 3 so d1m0ns3ay4r thats my ps4 gamertag i have a ps3 gamertag also called ragingdemonfists this one is self explanatory raging demon+tekken =ragingdemonfists oh and my handle is my name and 1234 because i couldnt think of anything in particular

Last edited:

GAV

For a short while I played a Feral Druid in World of Warcraft, and one of their abilities is called Ravage. So I just added an r to the end, as if I'm calling myself "The Ravager." So that's where this awful name came from.
I actually like it. It could be improved upon though, IMO.

--------Randy Ravager---------

DDutchguy

Raiden enthusiast
Anyone know how people like Pig and M2Dave got their names? Pig of the Hut sounds like it should have a story behind it. I imagine M2Dave being about pressing Mouse 2 in some game with his name being Dave.

GAV

Anyone know how people like Pig and M2Dave got their names? Pig of the Hut sounds like it should have a story behind it. I imagine M2Dave being about pressing Mouse 2 in some game with his name being Dave.
I used to think M2Dave was Michura, but after I heard him speak - I realized it can't be him. Following the posts here, I'm thinking Michura is Bill Stickers - but I have no hard proof. Its just a hunch.

General had to come from Zod. Dave's Zod was kind of epic.

I remember Pig explaining his nickname on stream, but I don't remember the story.

Last edited:
Area code plus I tend to change characters often so I'm not really tied down to any "master", and Ronin is close to my rl name, so there's that.

Edit: I forgot to mention I'm kind of a weaboo too, rofl.

Last edited:

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I was watching Dodgeball with the subtitles on and seen the word "Nausea" and thought to myself, "that's the coolest fucking word I've ever seen!"

Made a new tag, the rest is history. Now my Spectral makes people sick ;)