What's new

Where do you think Sindel ranks on the tier list?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I don’t see the hype around v2 tbh. Jumping in the air all day and hoping to land the unbreakable doesn’t make it good imo

v3 is where it’s at. Zoning, anti zoning, mixups, all of that on top of the tools she already has. The only thing it’s missing is damage, but damage adds up and she busy chipping you away anyways.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
I've been playing V1 and V3 since her launch and I'm still 50/50 on my W/L (Before, as Cassie, I was about 80/20)

I'm not dropping the character, but I need to get her working better. Might have to completely rethink how I'm playing. Love her design.

Raider

Noob
Imo. she needed a high projectile in her base moves. I would be fine with V3 making it low or adding low version.

I think that i prefer V1 because i can't give up on Whip & Flip.

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I don’t see the hype around v2 tbh. Jumping in the air all day and hoping to land the unbreakable doesn’t make it good imo

v3 is where it’s at. Zoning, anti zoning, mixups, all of that on top of the tools she already has. The only thing it’s missing is damage, but damage adds up and she busy chipping you away anyways.
The thing about V2 is that in matchups where someone has nothing to do against it, it's damn near oppressive if Sindel keeps a proper distance. It's basically unavoidable chip at a really unique range and is a built-in OS for comboing off of. While I don't think it's her best variation of the three, I do see it as having the best positive matchups of the three. Elder Gods help the taller characters fighting V2 Sindel. Shit is ridiculous.