What's new

Where do I find Trainingspartners? (PC)

Pain2368

Noob
Hey relatively successful EB abuser here.
I was wondering where you would try to find people to play with? I know a few people on steam but thats just not enough.

Especially interested in jax players if someone here wants to play. (Im from EUW)

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I was wondering where you would try to find people to play with? I know a few people on steam but thats just not enough.

Especially interested in jax players if someone here wants to play
Jade main here, add me on Steam. I'm in Europe so we'll only have decent pings if you're no further than CST. I can do Arizona, Vegas gets laggy.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot

Especially interested in jax players if someone here wants to play. (Im from EUW)
It depends on how serious you are, mate. If you're REALLY serious about MK11, I'd probably splurge on a base PS4 (it's VERY easy to find comp folks on there.) As far as PC goes, your best bet is probably TYM or Discord. Reddit seems to be slanting more casual right now, but that's usually the way it is for a while after launch.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Willing to practice with anyone on xbox any time I'm actually at home. Also the discord is alright but most people just kinda chat and i've only found one person to practice with so far lol

Pain2368

Noob
It depends on how serious you are, mate. If you're REALLY serious about MK11, I'd probably splurge on a base PS4 (it's VERY easy to find comp folks on there.) As far as PC goes, your best bet is probably TYM or Discord. Reddit seems to be slanting more casual right now, but that's usually the way it is for a while after launch.

Cheers.
Yeah I already bought a ps4 for mk11 since I reckon most of the tournaments will be on ps4

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm in NA, but will to test our connection. I'm on all the damn time. Steam username is twitch.tv/karaokelove

Anyone NA add me I’m west coast username on steam is:
talkin bout practice?

I play Noob Saibot and Erron black. Need anyone good or looking to play

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
talkin bout practice?

I played your noob for a while a couple days ago, I was playing next gen Jacqui, ggs man.

gage

Noob
talkin bout practice?

Pretty sure I ran into you on ranked lol. But if anyone wants help on the Cassie mu my steam is gage

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Oh yeah I remember did you kick my ass? I’ll send a request
I dunno it was probably even think I did better vs EB because lots of people play him and not many people play noob. Will be on tonight though for sure send me a invite anytime you see me on.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
think i may have already put this further back but if you see me online just send me an invite. Xbox: DaBeast48