What's new

Where Are They Now: Injustice Edition

Hey all, been a lurker on here for a while and loved to watch to watch and play Injustice but only watch MKX. With that being said im curious on if these players play MKX as I have not seen them.
Astronout: Killer Frost, Beat KDZ in a money match and Jupiter in tournament, etc

Nightmare SF: Batman: In my opinion the guy who could have won EVO 2013

Ra Helios: Catwoman. The Selina Kyle God

Deg: Zatanna, The Zatanna of the world and one of the best players in general

Orochi: Green Lantern, Pulled countless upsets and was forever underrated

Rev__: Bane, The best player to never attend a major in my opinion

PantyChrist: Joker, The most chill guy ever and brought more fun to GGA

Jim:, Flash, Same as Panty, also a great player to boot

And last but not least: Theo, Aquaman, Probably the 2nd best player in Injustice history and evo placer. Easily the best Aquaman.

Do some of these players play MKX if any? Or are they forever forgotten? If anyone has anymore make sure to share.

Matix218

Get over here!
Why does NR games die out with each game, while Capcom older fighters still be played?
That's also in some ways our own fault. Who is to say we cant still run UMK3, MK9, lgau and Mkx at every large major? It basically comes down to our own scene not wanting to keep playing the older game (or at least those who do are in the minority).

At NEC 13 (which I attended a few years ago for mk9) actually they did run a ton of MK all of which was streamed I believe. They ran MK9, mk9 tag, umk3, mk2, I think even mk1 iirc.

It really comes down to us having to make a choice to still support the older games as a community

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
That's also in some ways our own fault. It basically comes down to our own scene not wanting to keep playing the older game (or at least those who do are in the minority).

It really comes down to us having to make a choice to still support the older games as a community
This a million times over.

Big E in particular is amazing about letting communities run whatever they want. The old MKs are always there, for instance.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I decided to leave the game early.

I honestly stop decreasing in skill when I played honeybee and Madzin then I stop and played elder scrolls online.

Then played mk10 stop. Played gears of war, forza and halo 5. Then came back got my ass handed to.

Then stop then completely. Stop .

Haven't been playing the game competitive in 8 month.

I play rarely only if my friends online.

I play street fighter 5 seriously but I might stop because I finally got a gaming on for fallout 4 and skyrim and I will be modding for days

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
Does anyone know if you can use PS3 Fight Sticks on PS4 for IGAU? Or they do not have the same capability like MKX?