What's new

Whats your best counter for Sindel, and Kitana?

DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
Compy386 said:
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
Yea I played diablo619. His technique actually works pretty well. I would say he's good with Stryker but come on anyone would be if that was the only character they chose. :roll:
again with the shit talking
Again with the replying. Keep it coming bitch, I'll eat it up and spit it right back at you.
How is this not Replying? The shit you say isn't nessesary(sp).

abc ur dead0 said:
DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
Compy386 said:
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
Yea I played diablo619. His technique actually works pretty well. I would say he's good with Stryker but come on anyone would be if that was the only character they chose. :roll:
again with the shit talking
Again with the replying. Keep it coming bitch, I'll eat it up and spit it right back at you.
How is this not Replying? The shit you say isn't nessesary(sp).
Ok but they shit they didn't say wasn't necessary neither. You know what...I'm not gonna waste my time explaining something to someone younger than me. :idea:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I for some reason find Kitana a lot more annoying then Sindel but if I'm playing a really good K or S player, they get Ermac, U. Sub or Sektor or Cyrax honestly. You'd be surprised how well Sektor or Cyrax can do against those two when used right... 8)

I'll trade a fan for a net ANY day :twisted:

MKF30 said:
I for some reason find Kitana a lot more annoying then Sindel but if I'm playing a really good K or S player, they get Ermac, U. Sub or Sektor or Cyrax honestly. You'd be surprised how well Sektor or Cyrax can do against those two when used right... 8)

I wanna be surprised then.

FILER

Noob
I can't play vs. Kitana or Sindel with Reptile...I play too defensive and end up paying for it...I like Human Smoke/Ermac or Sub-Zero.

HAYRON

Noob
I like to use unmasked sub zero. The close ice rain and clone may not stop the aggressive game, but they can make the opponent hesitate and will nearly eliminate the jump in game. Anything that will make them hesitate is good. And his freeze is always good for those that abuse the scream/fan lift.

Quick teleporters with good damage juggle combos are good as well.

Against my Sindel, the best tactic would be to use the top characters, and be very, very aggressive (read...lots of run jabs). Anything less will get you massive punishment.

In regards to Stryker, there is also some truth to as diablo619 said "using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me"

There is nothing more irritating to a non-teleporter, than getting pinned to a wall by good zoning tactics. In the high/low bomb scenario vs Stryker, Kitana is very superior to Sindel. If you can get an air fan throw low to the ground to connect, you have a chance to close the gap quickly. Sindel in this case is just about garbage as you have to slowly creep in and take small chunks of damage from the bombs as you come and you can't close the gap with her near-worthless ground fire.

MKF30

Crazy Dominican said:
MKF30 said:

I wanna be surprised then.
Agenda? lol I'm just posting my view man, remember it's just a game :wink:

But sure, I'll play ya have the DS version? 8)

Good Kitana's have an annoying run away game.

I still haven't decided on a solid counter char for them, so I basically just go for any one of my mains and try to play aggressive. Keep them off that run/fan bullshit.

MKF30

Yeah, I played this one guy who's a dropper on DS JEREMY....his Kitana is pretty good but due to his choice to leave after a match or in midmatch, he sucks for that reason... :roll:

If you beat his Kitana, he leaves...if he wins with her he'll keep playing ya lol. I tested him out on my 2 accounts so that's how I now guys like him leave if you beat him...

But yeah..anywho, he plays kitana like that run, JK into fan, combo etc, etc...constantly moving

kartar

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yeah, I played this one guy who's a dropper on DS JEREMY....his Kitana is pretty good but due to his choice to leave after a match or in midmatch, he sucks for that reason... :roll:

If you beat his Kitana, he leaves...if he wins with her he'll keep playing ya lol. I tested him out on my 2 accounts so that's how I now guys like him leave if you beat him...
Haha I've played that guy a couple of times. I remember losing to him once and then beating him and him disconnecting before I could do a fatality. Then when I searched for a match it found him again and he declined.

The other time I realized he had almost half as many disconnects as wins so I pretty much assumed he'd disconnect the second he lost. I beat him with Sindel and launched one of her fireballs to hit him as soon as it said "finish her." He quit after that, though.

Edit: On topic, I don't seem to run into that many Kitana players on the DS so I haven't really had to think of a counter pick. There's been a few Sindel players, but mostly they either jump and fireball a lot or they just do the normal run jabs/popup combo. If you're careful about jumping and only use teleports and the like when it's safe then it's pretty hard to get caught by a scream.

reptile vs. both and I can stick a jade in their if i'm having a good day. Try to get the kitana to make mistakes, chances are they will

MKF30

Ninja Ryo said:
reptile vs. both and I can stick a jade in their if i'm having a good day. Try to get the kitana to make mistakes, chances are they will
Jade, damn lol I have respect for anyone that's good in this game but if you have a great Jade damn...lol against Kitana, that's awesome.

I'm thinking of using Jade but not sure if I want to just yet...