What's new

Whats your best counter for Sindel, and Kitana?

O Juggernaut 0

Ambassador
Ok so Ive been having trouble against Sindel, and Kitana players. I don't know what it is about these two sluts, but I can't seem to do good against them. I ususally try and use Robot Smoke or Sektor against Kitana. And for Sindel I don't know who to use.

Just wondering who you all choose when facing either 2 of these opponents. Your strategies and what not. Please help :x
 
I use Reptile against Sindel, and Kabal against Kitana.

And don't try Kabal on my Kitana, you did try, and if you didn't notice, im used to Fighting Kabals and I've developed a pretty good counter against them, and I alter my strategy.
 
abc ur dead0 said:
I use Reptile against Sindel, and Kabal against Kitana.

And don't try Kabal on my Kitana, you did try, and if you didn't notice, im used to Fighting Kabals and I've developed a pretty good counter against them, and I alter my strategy.
It did amaze me that you wrecked my Sektor and Kabal with your Kitana, and I ended up beating it with my Stryker. xD
 

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
jade vs both kitana and sindel players. Both kitana and sindel players hide behind the projectiles.
 
Not all Kitanas Rely on the fans. Some JK first, or rely on Run Jabs and Cross up 41% Combos. The really predictable ones are the ones that Jump back, Throw fan, and run in for pressure. Yea, Jade could kick their ass.
 
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
LMAO! i dont know what you're talking about... :roll:
Its Smoke in disguise as he is covered in ketchup lol.

In all seriousness, I like to use teleporters against them both (with the exception of Scorpion as McGardy pointed out lol).
 

Shaney

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
LMAO! i dont know what you're talking about... :roll:
Its Smoke in disguise as he is covered in ketchup lol.

In all seriousness, I like to use teleporters against them both (with the exception of Scorpion as McGardy pointed out lol).
lol i love when im Kitana and my opponent has a teleporter and they like to do Eric LMAO! thats an easy 49-62% for me.
 
Vs Sindel only ever use a teleport move when you KNOW it will hit (like if they air fireball excessively) because if you get caught in a punisher, you get hammered for 63%.
 

Goblin Bones

Graveyard Glow
definetly Reptile for sindel, its easy to wait for her to do a jump fireball and to counter with a lizard run combo . and for kitana i would say reptile or sektor . depending on there style.
 

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I counter kitana and sindel with ermac. since they tend to jump too much (towards and backwards) I can tlpt,slm, whatever all day. also usub. when they jump towards +air fan, I block and use the freeze. they get their lil arms freezed, attempting the run jab lol
ice clone might work too. just don't abuse it
 
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
 
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
OMG ITS YOU. I hate you...lol...Dammit you would not move your damn Stryker until someone else made a move. We need a rematch. :twisted:
 
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
 
Compy386 said:
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
Yea I played diablo619. His technique actually works pretty well. I would say he's good with Stryker but come on anyone would be if that was the only character they chose. :roll:
 
DatBoyMook said:
Compy386 said:
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
Yea I played diablo619. His technique actually works pretty well. I would say he's good with Stryker but come on anyone would be if that was the only character they chose. :roll:
again with the shit talking
 
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
Compy386 said:
diablo619 said:
i use stryker to counter these characters i just establish what i call the great wall of stryker which involves using of all of his specials in unison to make sure they dont have the chance to attack or get close to me
The mental image I have in my head of this is hilarious for some reason
Yea I played diablo619. His technique actually works pretty well. I would say he's good with Stryker but come on anyone would be if that was the only character they chose. :roll:
again with the shit talking
Again with the replying. Keep it coming bitch, I'll eat it up and spit it right back at you.