What's new

What's Up With That Lizard? Chameleon Video from PND Ketchup

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Ed Boon, everyone's favorite video game person, has posted a picture of a lizard. While part of the world has been reeling from the implications of this tweet, others are figuring this is just another gag to get people excited over nothing. To talk about what that tweet could possibly mean, PND Ketchup has put out a quick video discussing Chameleon.

Look at that lizard. It's a good lizard. So it does look pretty clear that this is a screenshot from Mortal Kombat 11. Since lizards are reptiles, it's reasonable for people to thing this is a Reptile tease. Ketchup, however, has a few reads that says this actually points to Chameleon making his current-gen Mortal Kombat debut. He makes some convincing points, but even if you think this image is nothing, it's a neat video for a quick rundown on some Chameleon facts. Check it out down below, and feel free to debate what you think in the comments.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Just a theory about a possibility of Ch/Khameleon being in the game:

MKX had a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. Triborg

I2 has a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. TMNT

Now with custom variations and Gear being a thing in MK11, along with the past 2 games having a DLC character function as 4 characters, this would completely back the claim of Ch/Khameleon being in the game as he/she functions as many ninjas in one.

Just a theory tho. I would love to see them back in action

Gamer68

Fujin!
Just a theory about a possibility of Ch/Khameleon being in the game:

MKX had a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. Triborg

I2 has a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. TMNT

Now with custom variations and Gear being a thing in MK11, along with the past 2 games having a DLC character function as 4 characters, this would completely back the claim of Ch/Khameleon being in the game as he/she functions as many ninjas in one.

Just a theory tho. I would love to see them back in action
This was my theory as well. But I feel like that means they have more of a chance of filling that same DLC role, not being in the base game.

But maybe they really want to have a character like that in the base game this time and at the reveal to really show of customization options. I don't know, but in the end I definitely think it's possible K/Chameleon makes it into the game some how.

vapid

cyber warlord
Maybe it's some kind of cryptic crossword clue pointing to Havik being on the base roster. Consider that.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
His video sites 1 Chameleon reference in character intros but there's another. In a Reptile Mirror, Reptile will ask Reptile if he's Chameleon.

Also Chameleon got stabbed. Just like our hopes of seeing Reptile and Chameleon this early on got stabbed.