What's Up With That Lizard? Chameleon Video from PND Ketchup

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by HellblazerHawkman, Jan 12, 2019 at 1:47 PM.

By HellblazerHawkman on Jan 12, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

Ed Boon, everyone's favorite video game person, has posted a picture of a lizard. While part of the world has been reeling from the implications of this tweet, others are figuring this is just another gag to get people excited over nothing. To talk about what that tweet could possibly mean, PND Ketchup has put out a quick video discussing Chameleon.

[​IMG]

Look at that lizard. It's a good lizard. So it does look pretty clear that this is a screenshot from Mortal Kombat 11. Since lizards are reptiles, it's reasonable for people to thing this is a Reptile tease. Ketchup, however, has a few reads that says this actually points to Chameleon making his current-gen Mortal Kombat debut. He makes some convincing points, but even if you think this image is nothing, it's a neat video for a quick rundown on some Chameleon facts. Check it out down below, and feel free to debate what you think in the comments.

SaladPlateLover and HeavyNorse like this.
Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by HellblazerHawkman, Jan 12, 2019 at 1:47 PM.

1. HeavyNorse
      HeavyNorse
      I mean, it's cute.
      That's all I can make of it though. :p
    2. SneakyTortoise
      SneakyTortoise
      Only thing that bugs me in this video, is the "as you can see, they have the exact same colour scheme". Except that chameleon has absolutely no orange on him in the image he shows
      xWildx, vapid and xenogorgeous like this.
    3. Baconlord
      Baconlord
      I hope every single one of ed boons tweets until launch gets their own thread
      karaokelove likes this.
    4. xKhaoTik
      xKhaoTik
      Just a theory about a possibility of Ch/Khameleon being in the game:

MKX had a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. Triborg

I2 has a DLC character that functioned as 4 characters. TMNT

Now with custom variations and Gear being a thing in MK11, along with the past 2 games having a DLC character function as 4 characters, this would completely back the claim of Ch/Khameleon being in the game as he/she functions as many ninjas in one.

Just a theory tho. I would love to see them back in action
      Gamer68 and karaokelove like this.
    5. mdsfx
      mdsfx
      "Look at that lizard. It's a good lizard."

I cannot for the life of me stop laughing at this line.
      HellblazerHawkman likes this.
    6. Gamer68
      Gamer68
      This was my theory as well. But I feel like that means they have more of a chance of filling that same DLC role, not being in the base game.

But maybe they really want to have a character like that in the base game this time and at the reveal to really show of customization options. I don't know, but in the end I definitely think it's possible K/Chameleon makes it into the game some how.
    7. vapid
      vapid
      Maybe it's some kind of cryptic crossword clue pointing to Havik being on the base roster. Consider that.