What's new

What's the worst fatality in the entire MK series?

yet in MK3 they just cut up the sprite like a Monty Python animation. Absolutely awful,
It was, especially coming from MK1/2 where they looked quite well animated by comparison. But i think that was a design decision - maybe to make it look different from the previous games? Maybe to make it more goofy? Maybe it was a time constraint and that's the best they could do?

I'd say Kano's second MKX fatality. Where he just throws the knives and walks away.
Hehe, i always loved that one. It's not overly gory in any way, but has that little chuckle moment where they fall down and the knives push through when their head hits the ground LOL. Similar to Cassie's kick in the nuts one from MK11 where the last part is sort of unexpected - guns blazing, kick in the nuts, BAM! skeleton pops out hehe.

It was, especially coming from MK1/2 where they looked quite well animated by comparison. But i think that was a design decision
It was. They wanted them to appear more comical and over the top to kind of make fun of the whole topic. That's why you have eight feet popping out of a destroyed body, etc.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
no one mentioned this gem? shame on you people

though tbh, most dcu fatalities could count - there are some genuinely good ones though, like scorpion's, sub's, liu's, joker's, prob one of raiden and kitana's, but there's a fucking high amount of crappy fatalities, kano just excels at having crappy fatalities compared to the rest, at least the other crappy fatals LOOK like they might have hurt the opponent. This is just like, how do you make stomping on an opponent's stomach look soft? not to mention kano has in game moves that are way more brutal than this thing called a fatality. it's genuinely impressive for an mk game to pull this off lmao

EDIT: @xKhaoTik mentioned it earlier, I missed it haha

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

though tbh, most dcu fatalities could count - there are some genuinely good ones though, like scorpion's, sub's, liu's, joker's, prob one of raiden and kitana's, but there's a fucking high amount of crappy fatalities, kano just excels at having crappy fatalities compared to the rest, at least the other crappy fatals LOOK like they might have hurt the opponent. This is just like, how do you make stomping on an opponent's stomach look soft? not to mention kano has in game moves that are way more brutal than this thing called a fatality. it's genuinely impressive for an mk game to pull this off lmao

That one is so bad man lol. There’s heroic brutalities more brutal than this “fatality”

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
and here are other top contenders:

bonus:
this one just because it's such a blatant Kano ripoff, they weren't even trying anymore at that point.

I thought most of the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe ones were fine, despite being toned down for the "T" rating.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
Ah children, making duplicate accounts. Also a bannable offence. I guess I'll have to be lame again.

:coffee:
Huh? If you're saying that this is a duplicate account, then you're just making something up...just like children do. Moderators can see account details like that

But I won't derail this thread anymore

Cicada 5

Noob
This. People are always so quick to point out the neck stretch (which is just awful), but forget about this one
Also, let’s not forget about Kano in MKDC when all he does is jump on you lol
I'm pretty sure MK 1 Liu Kang makes every top ten list of worst fatalities.