What's new

Question - Commando What's the secret to the EX Ball Cancel --> Run --> NJP combos?

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Topic title. Please, if anyone has a current video of it in action, I really would appreciate it. I've been trying to do this since the new patches and I just can't do it.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Practiced it for 3 day, made it not even once. My execution sucks.xD
I use stick and pad. Gonna move on to hitbox very soon. But I think I can help.

When you do ex bf3 count to one BUT wait till the ball connects then press down... down up 1.

You should be fine after an hours worth of practice to get the muscle memory down.

Good luck. It's how I learned.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Its not rly that hard when u have the timing right. I oulled this of like 30mins of practice. Gonna try it in matches later today :)

ando1184

Noob
One thing to make sure is when you're doing the DD cancel you keep hold of the R2 button while pressing. That's the first thing, to get the dash iNJP, you dash then press up and try sliding 1~2 for your inputs. I find doing it this way makes the buttons register on time for an iNJP. This is how I do it on pad btw.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
This is what has stopped me from learning this variation for awhile.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
This is what has stopped me from learning this variation for awhile.
22 ex ball jip 22 choke is 34% into slightly better oki, ending in knife is 31% into +7 restand and requires no execution. In other words, no excuses