What's new

What's the best kabal anti air?

im having a lot of issues when dealing with people non stop neutral jumping and Forward jumping kick,
Whats' my best option for non stop neutral jumping?, And what's my best option for forward jumping attacks?

PS: im using Kabal 3rd variation 'The Spins'

thanks for the help guys :) guess i will lab it using S2 and D4 since S1 it feels pretty tight when they mix between delayed jump-ins attack and insta jump-ins attack

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Nah. Use S1 into micro dash F22~DB2, dash S4~BF3, dash F2~DB4.

Kabal's S1 is one of the best AAs in the game hands down.

Last edited:

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Personally I use s1 dashx2,3xnomad dash or hook grab for the spins. S2 has better range but I find s1 to be more consistent for a full combo

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Standing 2 is better usually, but if it's spaced out right, D3 is good if you take advantage of its low profiling. It depends on the jump attack. Also, if they are jumping from a distance F2 is actually pretty good too.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Replace f22 with 23, s4 with 23 and f2 with s4
Not gonna lie, the spacing before their jump in, as well as the dash after the s1 has to be spot on for the db2 amp to reach. The second hit of 23 sends them so far away. Cancel the dash too early before the 23 db2, it whiffs because it doesn't reach. Cancel your dash too late, they've fallen too low and the db2 whiffs over the top. Is there a more consistent anti air BnB? I prefer reliable options, things you aren't prone to dropping in the heat of the moment.

I know you know your stuff, always enjoyed watching your Kabal on KnM's channel. There aren't many competitive people that share tech on this site anymore, so it's pretty cool to see you here posting.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Not gonna lie, the spacing before their jump in, as well as the dash after the s1 has to be spot on for the db2 amp to reach. The second hit of 23 sends them so far away. Cancel the dash too early before the 23 db2, it whiffs because it doesn't reach. Cancel your dash too late, they've fallen too low and the db2 whiffs over the top. Is there a more consistent anti air BnB? I prefer reliable options, things you aren't prone to dropping in the heat of the moment.

I know you know your stuff, always enjoyed watching your Kabal on KnM's channel. There aren't many competitive people that share tech on this site anymore, so it's pretty cool to see you here posting.
I find it reliable in 90% of situations, but generally you can tell when the 23 has launched them away too far. I just do s1, 23~bf3, 4~db2, dash, 4~db4 (or f4~bf2)
Ideally you should aim for consistency on the combo I do though, 37% from an anti air is too good to miss out on.