What's new

What's a good combo off of Kitana's fan lift?

The best one I've done on my own is JK, Fan throw, aaHP, JK but I'm sure that's not the best you can do off of it?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I was going to post the combo that Sugar mentioned, it's what I use...but then I saw ded_'s combo that Scheisse posted the link to and decided against it.

:shock:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Something similar, I suggested a while back that ded_ try and MKII combo starting with a low fan throw, and he added it to this UMK3 combo.

Kitana was so awesome in MKII. It's pretty gay how they fagged up the fan lift.

Anyway, does anyone know what the rules are on the fan throw? How many hits before they're disabled, or is it timed?

MKK hanzo

On:

I usually do if mid screen Jk very DEEP, instant air fan (be careful not to do it so deep that she does ground fan, then instantly jump again with another deep k then run Hk.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
On:

I usually do if mid screen Jk very DEEP, instant air fan (be careful not to do it so deep that she does ground fan, then instantly jump again with another deep k then run Hk.
Nice MKK. I've done that before myself. Useful in the right situation.

hp jk aahp hp jk square

that one sucks though, just take out the first hp.

and don't use that move, it's terrible unless you can't do her punnisher

mistaKM said:
hp jk aahp hp jk square

that one sucks though, just take out the first hp.

and don't use that move, it's terrible unless you can't do her punnisher
Exactly. Just don't do the move. It's garbage.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just go with the aaHPHP, JK, air fan into finish for now. You're only looking at 31%ish, but you can try to push them to the corner for 43% with RH HK at the end. Remember that some characters are harder to aaHPHP then others so modify when needed. I rarely see anyone do more than JK, fan, aaHP, wave punch for 25%.