What's new

Whatculture - MK 12 Wishlist

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
10. Nah unless they serve radically different functions. Fatal blow varieties I don't think will enrich the game in any real way.

9. Test Your Might/Luck should be in each game honestly. I'm surprised it isn't just a fun standard mode in every game at this point. I'd be open to other mini games if needed.

8. I loved Challenge Towers and I would definitely prefer them to what we currently have as it amounts to more like mobile game style fights which isn't terrible, but I don't like having to be on at certain times just to get items. I would be completely okay with each character getting about twenty-five different challenges per character to unlock all the gear and skins for a character. Give people the freedom to play when they want to play and pursue the content they want.

I feel like new skins added and including those as DLC for additional challenge missions would be great to keep longevity for the mode. Challenge tower for MK9 was perfect, it's just the reward sucked at the end but this is easily fixable with obvious things like a premier skin for several characters plus special gear for each character you defeat in the final challenge

7. No thanks, I like the cinematic story mode. Konquest isn't bad, but I definitely wouldn't trade out story for it.

6. I mean....I guess micro transactions can go, but I never paid for any in game skins in the crystal store. You earn enough time Crystals playing Gauntlet fully and completing KL or other modes to never need to dip into your actual money unless you don't plan or are impatient.

5. Yeah, I mean I definitely don't support mindless grinding. I support skill based unlocking of things as an alternative. The game's grind isn't bad NOW, but it was atrocious and gross on release.

4. I mean I don't necessarily want variations, but half the moves are not useless. I think variations create a feeling of FOMO for players though which is not a good feeling to have.

3. I agree and liked old Krypt, but definitely don't want any characters tied to Krypt unlocks. If NRS wanted to do premier skins like Injustice 2 had where lets say Ermac is playable and they give you a Kenshi premier skin or Goro for Kintaro etc I'd be down with that. I also enjoyed the videos and fun references of the old Krypts. MK11 and X Krypt definitely do too much. All the consumables and confusing things are just tiresome and time could definitely go into other more exciting endeavors that fans would like. MK9 was the last Krypt I enjoyed utilizing.

2. This point lacks all context for what is different about MK11 versus MK9 in terms of graphical quality, costumes, variations etc that add additional content to the game. It shows a gross misunderstanding that quality should take primacy over quantity.

1. Based on this article title, it must have been released at the beginning of MK11 before we knew any of the DLC cause complaints about story NPCS (Sheeva) and other requested characters (Fujin) were added. I like the new gen kids and I love Sonya, Jax and Johnny, but of course in the future they should definitely either: Make some of these characters premier skins of one or the other or give some of them a break since they never followed through on making the new generation take over.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Is there a summary of these so that I don't have to click through a slide show?

Art Lean

Noob
I think that Whatculture is low effort clickbait that's not worth discussing.
No idea what's happened to that site.

It started off as an absolute carbon copy of Cracked.com that was kind of pathetic in how much it stole... until Cracked when down the pan, sacked all their stars and started populating the pages with cheap user-created content.

Then Whatculture seemed to take Cracked's mantle as a somewhat fun slice of pop-culture ranking charts to pass time on your phone whilst you did a poo.

Now every article offers no user comments anymore, each page is full of an eternal scroll of clickbait ads at the bottom, there's very little that's ever written on it that's ever remotely funny or interesting; it literally just feels like a cheap and nasty clickbait website itself.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
isnt what culture the people who put their clickbait money into a failed wrestling promotion because they were a bunch of money marks?

DeftMonk

Noob
9. Test Your Might/Luck should be in each game honestly. I'm surprised it isn't just a fun standard mode in every game at this point. I'd be open to other mini games if needed.
Can’t wait to see the new Nrs take on test your might. You have to make ur character stand in front of the item u must break and hit x 50 times total. But, items are flying at you, the lights are going out, sometimes x and triangle are swapped, randomly goro will run by and clothesline you etc. I am surprised Nrs never came out with a “deafening blast” modifier than just makes a really really really loud obnoxious sound every 5 seconds to startle you.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Also.. what micro transactions? Do you know or have you spent a CENT in game.. what a load of BS.