What's new

What would've happened had Noob and Scorpion crossed paths?

FOXSOLID

Noob
I always found this intriguing because they are now both netherrealm spawns.

Noob obviously still has memories from his time in the living world. Would he attempt to exact his own revenge? I know that sounds redundant since Scorpion can't really be killed, but maybe Noob isn't aware of that.

Would have been interesting as well to see if Scorpion would instantly recognize him.

Lol the whole thing is kind of comical to me.....they're both just standing there....the result of each other's actions. What would they do?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I always found this intriguing because they are now both netherrealm spawns.

Noob obviously still has memories from his time in the living world. Would he attempt to exact his own revenge? I know that sounds redundant since Scorpion can't really be killed, but maybe Noob isn't aware of that.

Would have been interesting as well to see if Scorpion would instantly recognize him.

Lol the whole thing is kind of comical to me.....they're both just standing there....the result of each other's actions. What would they do?
Fought like hell. The original Sub Zero vs Scorpion...not gonna take much.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
They are both working for Quan Chi, so I would guess they are aware of the fact the other one is still "alive", they could have crossed paths already. I think Scorpion might still carry a grudge, but I don't think Noob cares at all.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Oh you best believe it would be on like donkey kong if they crossed paths. Wasn't Scorpion the one who killed the original Sub-Zero (Bi-Han)? And Bi-Han doesn't serve anyone. His ultimate allegiance is to himself. He's ruthless and lacks any compassion.

FOXSOLID

Noob
This series had the best Shao Kahn ever presented, which was portrayed by the same actor who played Raiden. crazy right?
Yessssss I did know that, he's such a great actor man. Low budget be damned, if you have a guy that can play two characters that effectively....you've a got a winner.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Oh you best believe it would be on like donkey kong if they crossed paths. Wasn't Scorpion the one who killed the original Sub-Zero (Bi-Han)? And Bi-Han doesn't serve anyone. His ultimate allegiance is to himself. He's ruthless and lacks any compassion.
Yes, Scorpion killed Bi-Han in retaliation of his own murder (and presumed family and clan'a murder) at Bi-Han's hands.

Yessssss I did know that, he's such a great actor man. Low budget be damned, if you have a guy that can play two characters that effectively....you've a got a winner.
It was a Non-Canon disaster, and the first couple of episodes were terrible… towards the end went really intense and serious.Me and my buddies recall some scenes that were really amazing.
Remember when Raiden gets angry with Kung Lao and threatens him to kill him? OMG we were like "A Badass Raiden at last"
And the last episode man…. the dialogue and extensive mindfuck between Rai and Kahn…Oh man, amazing. The best scene of every MK off-game media was including one and only actor.

Now we speak of it, Raiden really needs to start being so calm and reasonable and promote his god status. I don't mean his 1st timeline "dark raiden" appearance of course.

Now to your question, it was always blurry about their relationship under Quan chi's control. The reboot implied that they are not really aware of each other…

EDIT: About the MK Qonquest lol, I now remember how Shao Kahn was becoming paranoid in the last episodes, surrounded by traitors. fuck yeah!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LOL I remember this episode. That show was so entertaining, but they did not give a SHIT about the story line.

Fucking ALL over the place.
lol Raiden was a badass in that series. Had a sense of humor but was also dead serious at times.

It was supposed to get another season, the Elder Gods were said to punish Shao Kahn and restore Raiden to power but the budget wasn't there sadly :(

But I too wondered about this possibility, I don't think Scorpion knows who the hell Noob is but it's clear Noob would probably know who Scorpion is since he recognized his brother right away. Clearly Bi-Han/Noob has memories of his previous life to a degree at least.

FOXSOLID

Noob
It was a Non-Canon disaster, and the first couple of episodes were terrible… towards the end went really intense and serious.Me and my buddies recall some scenes that were really amazing.
Remember when Raiden gets angry with Kung Lao and threatens him to kill him? OMG we were like "A Badass Raiden at last"
And the last episode man…. the dialogue and extensive mindfuck between Rai and Kahn…Oh man, amazing. The best scene of every MK off-game media was including one and only actor.

Now we speak of it, Raiden really needs to start being so calm and reasonable and promote his god status. I don't mean his 1st timeline "dark raiden" appearance of course.

About your question, it was always blurry about their relationship under Quan chi's control. The reboot implied that they are not really aware of each other…

EDIT: About the MK Qonquest lol, I now remember how Shao Kahn was becoming paranoid in the last episodes, surrounded by traitors. fuck yeah!

It was tragic how that show had to end. Everyone dies and Kahn rules all (Except Scorpion and SubZero). They had to do it because the show was being canceled.

And yeah, I figured they weren't really aware of each other. Too caught up in their own agendas.

Indeed Noob recognizes his brother, and probably Scorpion too. Many times the story told that Noob is working for his own.

You know what? I would love to see a series or whatever for once, following the MK Saga in a strict canon way. I'm really tired of the various story fuck ups the related media have done.
NRS Should just throw the whole story narrated by Raiden, while showing some art related to facts(like mk9's)

SZSR

Noob
Yes, Scorpion killed Bi-Han in retaliation of his own murder (and presumed family and clan'a murder) at Bi-Han's hands.
I think it was more in retaliation for the death of his family and clan:
"it wasn't enough to kill me, you had to destroy every last remnant of my being, including my wife and child"

"words will not save you lin kuei warrior"