What's new

What would you want from moveset expansions in a major patch?

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
They can give Shao his rising shoulder block or his knee charge.
They can also give him his emperor shield move that looks like a projectile reflector or the mystic choke move he had in past full 3d mk games.
If they want to top it off give him back his armor on some special moves that uses defensive meter.

@ErmacMKX Are you talking to me or everyone responding? I wouldn’t post at all if it wasn’t fun to speculate about this stuff. Obviously no one from NRS is going to read my idea about putting fadc into MK11 and go, “Ed, you’re going to want to see this - “

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
They could do something like a Max Mode from KOF where you use an offensive and defensive meter for a cancel to extend strings/pressure. While in the state you get enhanced moves for a bit

It's a shame how much effort you all put into your responses because they aren't going to do shit.
Pretty much.

I can write an entire list I would like change or added but know for the fact that they won't do anything about it. We are just playing fantasy here.

What NRS have been consistent about is putting in more costumes as a bandage and adding slight changes to framedata with the moves that are irrelevant and fixing some bug we rarely or never seen. Also it adds another 12 gigs to your harddrive.

They could do something like a Max Mode from KOF where you use an offensive and defensive meter for a cancel to extend strings/pressure. While in the state you get enhanced moves for a bit
Super cool idea. That would instantly add depth. Meter management would be more of a thing as well and would shift the meta a bit towards characters that use less. Characters with cancels would have another layer of mix. Send it to Ed!

I think the game could really use a major shakeup like this

Improve Kitana's base kit and just remove the razor fan special. A stupid move with so many inconsistencies like that shouldn't be allowed in a fighting game