What's new

What would you like to see in a new major patch?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Earn gear for playing any online matches. NO MORE HAVING TO PLAY STUPID ASS TOWERS.

Ability to choose which taunts are equipped.

Fix the poke system.

Buff Sub Zero
Buff Skarlet

Nerf the absolute fuck out of Jacqui.

i agree with everything but the sexy outfits will not happen ever again.
fix kitana brutality 3 re vert it to mk2
fix jade brutality 5 speed and visual
huge balance patch
klassic moves for some characters and new just like tekken 7
music box for all old games change the music for stages and character select
new online hub also make you pick a character before picking a match
new character select hub
remove the the slow motions on brutalitys
klassic stages
kp3 add the triborg melieena smoke rain reptile if not throw us some other 3d era characters
mk3,mk4,mkda,mkd skins
ed boon scorpion skin and kerri hoskins for sonya blade
add real tag team like mk9 also you can play with friends and local people online

freerf245

11 11 11 11
-Make D2's and U2's immune to jump in attacks on frame 3-10.

-Change air breakaway from down R2 to down L2. Tired of randomly losing all my defensive meter when trying to crouch block.

-Make skip fights much more common in the krypt. If I don't wanna do TOT don't make me.

-Finally fix Cetrion and Johnny

-More universal Krushing Blow requirements.

-Wifi filter

-Actual consequences in KL

If any of these happened I would be happy.

Perk

coffee now
-Make D2's and U2's immune to jump in attacks on frame 3-10.

-Change air breakaway from down R2 to down L2. Tired of randomly losing all my defensive meter when trying to crouch block.

-Make skip fights much more common in the krypt. If I don't wanna do TOT don't make me.

-Finally fix Cetrion and Johnny

-More universal Krushing Blow requirements.

-Wifi filter

-Actual consequences in KL

If any of these happened I would be happy.

these are great tbh. Only thing I'd add is more recovery on blocked fatal blows, and maybe making them a once-per-round attempt. If you whiff or block, it would be unusable until the following round.

Whatever it takes to stop D1, throw being a thing.

And bonus whatever it takes to stop D1, D3, D4 being used every 2nd attack.

Art Lean

Noob
remove the the slow motions on brutalitys
Is that what that is? :confused: I always assumed it was just me playing on a normal PS4 and it was a loading pause like Shang Tsung used to cause on the PS1! So it does it on the higher end consoles and PC too then?

It's so annoying, it looks like a loading glitch.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Is that what that is? :confused: I always assumed it was just me playing on a normal PS4 and it was a loading pause like Shang Tsung used to cause on the PS1! So it does it on the higher end consoles and PC too then?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

Wait what?!

Art Lean

Noob
Wait what?!
Forgive my ignorance but I don't understand why two people are dumbfounded at my reply?

A poster above said they hate the slow-mo effect at the start of brutalities. I completely agreed but actually didn't realise the two second piece of slow-down at the start of the brutality was even deliberate since it looks so awkward and unintended on some of them, especially those involving fire. Therefore I'd actually assumed it was a loading pause like Shang Tsung's morphs used to cause on MKT on PS1 due how much it ruins the flow of the finishing move. Sonya's Kiss of Death for example looks unbelievably jerky.

Having grown up with things like uppercut and roundhouse connections on MK1 on the SNES having unintended delay, then morphs in the CDRom era cause pauses, the franchise has just kind of conditioned me over 3 decades into assuming there were always just limitations that they still faced when it comes to fluid gameplay for certain move sets.

Last edited: