What's new

What would you like changed about MK11

1.Add a little more speed

2.Enhanced moves need to go back to RT to trigger. Having different inputs for every move is way too much stuff for people to memorize

3.Meter shouldn’t automatically fill up, it should fill like MKX based on what happens during the fight or refill slower.

4.Fatal Blow should be one and done. If you miss or get blocked, then thats it.

5.Add some of the klassic moves that are missing like Sub Zero’ clone, Sonya’s leg grab,etc.. Dont understand why they would leave out moves like that

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
1.Add a little more speed

2.Enhanced moves need to go back to RT to trigger. Having different inputs for every move is way too much stuff for people to memorize

3.Meter shouldn’t automatically fill up, it should fill like MKX based on what happens during the fight or refill slower.

4.Fatal Blow should be one and done. If you miss or get blocked, then thats it.

5.Add some of the klassic moves that are missing like Sub Zero’ clone, Sonya’s leg grab,etc.. Dont understand why they would leave out moves like that
I like everything you said. I will add that with the amount of zoning I've seen and how effective it is in this game from what it seems, having the auto-gen meters could be a blessing rather than a curse. After maining Bane in Injustice 2 and having to deal with the army of Bat-men with endless batarangs while they built constant meter for MB batarangs, it would have been nice for me to auto-gain some meter for a roll to close in on them.

Also, depending on what moves you use meter on, it refills faster for weaker moves, slower for more powerful moves. This might prove to be really good in the long run.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
2.Enhanced moves need to go back to RT to trigger. Having different inputs for every move is way too much stuff for people to memorize.

^ This. I don't have to try the game to know that having to memorize more inputs for every move will force me to use 3 or 4 characters and forget about the rest of the roster. It is a very silly presumption that everybody plays only 1 or 2 characters and that learning different inputs makes us more "intimate" with our favorites. It doesn't work this way. At least not for me.

I need a universal command to amplify the special moves of all characters in the game. I don't care if it's RT or something else, but it has to work with the entire roster.

Also, my gut feeling says there are no stage fatalities/brutalities in MK11. If so, I'll be mad...

Lokheit

Noob
Increase roster spots (there is a chance it's more than what was shown anyway) as we know more than half of it and there are too many great characters competing for the possible final spots.

I love the new meter system, crushing blows and fatal blows:

- The meter system is a great way to balance a huge problem MKX had, where characters with multiple hits per combos, strong zoning and strong pressure had a brutal advantage just because the way they were meant to play and the way the game rewarded meter on hit (a lot of hits gave less meter to the opponent than the same damage on fewer hits), block (pressure strings) and special move use (spamming projectiles). Characters that depended more on their strings than specials were terribly handicaped.

I also like how bars are reset each round, now you gamble with fatal blows but you have incentives to use your meter when available and correctly manage it for the round you're playing. Also there is no need to hurry for the "first hit" reward.

- Fatal Blow is great too. Before you only saw X-Rays from spamming character like Kitana, that built a huge lot of meter and didn't really need so much. Many characters couldn't really afford to use X-Rays which was a waste. The way they're built, we're going to see more "spectacular" attacks per match and I like how you have to use them if you really think they're going to help you win the round because you won't be able to use them again. Some players at big round advantage might even let opponents hit them with Fatal Blows so they waste it.

- Crushin Blows add a layer of strategy and awareness to the way you're playing your character so that's cool too.

- Perfect Block is a mechanic that could lead to some hype moments: THIS is how you put layers of execution on your game, not by adding extra commands. If I understand correctly, each character has the "Kenshi Parry" but harder to time. If someone manages a cool series of perfect blocks on a tournament finals everyone is going to get crazy.

- The way enhanced moves are working is very probably being changed anyway based on interviews and community feedback so I'm not too worried.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Dash blocking buffed.

On whiff and block fatal blows don't recharge for the rest of the round.

Lethal blows recharge at the end of each round. (I'm not too sure about this one)

Flawless blocking removes chip damage, but has a 1 frame window.

- Give Fatal Blows a command input, unique to each character (to stop spamming and to individualise them)
- Proper / IJ2-esque character select exchange screen animations (and unique to each exchange, showcasing specific char. traits)
- A 'free' Variations mode where all specials and Brutalities (provided they don't clash) can be equipped simultaneously

Ceroder

Noob
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE CHANGED ABOUT MK11

I'd like for people to stop complaining before it is even released.
This is just so wrong on many levels. So, we should just stfu, dont talk about it at all even if we dont like the gameplay and then cry about it after we get the game? Would you rather have a shitty launch or a complete launch? Feedback is important, and its such a shame people are afraid of giving feedback because of people like you criticizing those who give it. Complaining ≠ feedback, I agree on that but he's asking about "What would you like changed about MK11", he doesnt tell people that game straight up sucks and why you shouldnt buy it. That's complaining. This is not. This thread has the potential to give huge feedback to devs.

Sorry for the rant. Here's what I would want to be changed:

-Front dashes are improved and way more faster. Didnt see if the player is invincible when back-dashing, but I hope they bring that back in since dash range is way more shorter

Why? Game is footsie based, if someone whiffs out a move, I want to get in and punish them if possible. Did anyone see Sub-Zero's front dash? It's ridiculous.

-Some Krushing Blows are improved and given new conditions. Such as Geras' one Krushing Blow where he has to counter twice in a row to get Krushing Blow.

Why? I want to be able to control Krushing Blows. I dont want it to be random like that, how am I going to know if I'm going to counter him twice in a row, with the same move? I dont like that.

-Fatal Blows, if you whiff it, its gone forever. There's no re-charge.

-Removed armor from Fatal Blows

Why? I dont want to lose a game where someone randomly fatal blow me and I die because of it.

-Meter building is now tied to using special moves and normals, it doesnt re-charge by itself with time

Why? Zoning, basically.

-Meter-burn is universal and tied to R2 (RT)

Why? Self-explanatory

Agilaz

It has begun
-Removed armor from Fatal Blows

Why? I dont want to lose a game where someone randomly fatal blow me and I die because of it.

-Meter building is now tied to using special moves and normals, it doesnt re-charge by itself with time

Why? Zoning, basically.

-Meter-burn is universal and tied to R2 (RT)

Why? Self-explanatory
So basically change the game so you don't need to make reads on Fatal Blows, lower execution, and bring back the BS that made zoning so infuriating in previous games.

Honestly, people can share their opinions all they want, but I sincerely hope NRS doesn't take this sort of feedback seriously for once.

You can still play MKX mate, leave MK11 to people who want a break from all that