What's new

What would you like changed about MK11

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I would change the fans that make threads three months too early
If there is any effect of feedback shaping anything that requires more than a small change, now is the time to discuss it. Besides, how else are we gonna have something to bicker over to fill the next 3 mo.?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Mine are all small things, but they are a lot.

- Make jumps flips again. The ones in the game feel too floaty.
- Make uppercuts look stronger. They have been lacking strength since Injustice 1.
- Give the courtyard it's classic theme. Returning stages should have returning music.
- Reduce the hit sparks. Initially I wanted them gone, but most people like them, so I would only reduce them a little.
- Give Raiden his classic teleport animation.
- The announcer should say "X character wins... Fatality", not "Fatality... X character wins."
- Ninjas should not be wearing other ninjas colors. Change Scorpion's and Sub-zero's skins accordingly, maybe to colors like turquoise, and organge. White skins can stay.
- Give Sonya some of her classic specials at least in one variation. As of now her only returning move is her onion rings, not giving her any returning specials when there are 3 variations was a weird choice.
- Similarly, give Skarlet one variation that plays similar to her MK9 self.
- Remove the missile launcher from the desert stage.
- Remove the stance switch button.
- Give all characters the same life, and return to show damage on percentage. Don't give us stats that reduce or amplify damage.
- Change the Finish Him screen, and wait a bit more before it appears on screen.
- General input for EX moves. Go back to block, make you double tap the same button, or something else.

Bonus:
- Make the lifebars green.
- Change the regular game cover to the premium version.

That is all I can think of right now.

If there is any effect of feedback shaping anything that requires more than a small change, now is the time to discuss it. Besides, how else are we gonna have something to bicker over to fill the next 3 mo.?
No effect. Just annoys me that people think they have the pro and cons of every mechanic sussed out because they watched a youtube video of players with two hours experience play an early beta version of the game

Last edited:

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
No effect. Just annoys me that people think they have the pro and cons of every mechanic sussed out because they watched a youtube video of players with two hours of experience play an early beta version of the game
And I can definitely understand that. There are a lot of silly discussions happening right now. Some I agree with or can relate to, some I don't. But I still feel the discussion is welcome for two major reasons. One, feedback about design is easier to implement before launch that post. And two, we're a forum intended for discussion about this very game. So even if I think the discussion is absolutely ridiculous (looking at you, thread about how amplify inputs are "too hard") I think the right to have the discussion is there.

Icefyre

Shadows
There’s a lot of people in this thread asking for changes in the very same post they provide inaccurate information.

The amount of ignorance here is staggering.

Just gonna throw it out there, most of the time people’s initial impressions of a game they’ve seen very little of are wrong. Everyone I know was screaming how OP Ridely in SSBU was going to be at launch, and go figure he’s at the other end of the spectrum.

Stop acting like you can throw out educated changes when you’ve never played the game and have only seen a portion of the game played briefly.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Here is my list.

Nothing. Because I haven't played the game yet. So I think it's fine until I play the game and then I will voice my opinion. Until then... Nothing!

And I can definitely understand that. There are a lot of silly discussions happening right now. Some I agree with or can relate to, some I don't. But I still feel the discussion is welcome for two major reasons. One, feedback about design is easier to implement before launch that post. And two, we're a forum intended for discussion about this very game. So even if I think the discussion is absolutely ridiculous (looking at you, thread about how amplify inputs are "too hard") I think the right to have the discussion is there.
Discussions are welcome but a suggestion making thread on what needs to be changed based on the very first bits of gameplay we have seen? Not so much

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
No effect. Just annoys me that people think they have the pro and cons of every mechanic sussed out because they watched a youtube video of players with two hours experience play an early beta version of the game
I want this to be a mandatory pop up everytime someone tries to create a thread.