What's new

What would you guys like to see in the next balance patch for Jax?

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Jax Buffs:
  • F4 being plus 5 on hit when crouching
  • D12 ending in a mid would be awesome
  • B321+3 being special cancelable so he has a launcher in Hunker Down other than 34f B2 and universal KB.
  • 2-3 more frames to press 243 on Quad Grab KB.
  • standing 1 to have a better hotbox so it don't wiff on punishes vs certain characters.
  • 22 is a high mid attack and it acts like a high high wiffing crouching opponents and some crouch blocking opponents. Make it a true mid on second hit.
Jax Nerf:
- Fatal Blow from 11f to 18f startup.
U kidding, right? I mean sure, the hitbox issue for sure needs to be fixed and the fatal blow being high is fine but everything Else u said...no. HD doesnt need any more launchers. HD has five rly fucking amaizing KBs, six if u count d2.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
fatal blow being high
I never suggested the fatal blow being a high, its a mid currently forcing opponent to hold block.
As for the others I'm fine with only one if the buffs I suggested, preferably 2-3 frames added to Quad Grab button presses for KB and I feel all hitbox issues need to be fixed across the cast so his 1 and 22.

He is a very strong character at minimum he is A Tier but what I suggested are mostly QoL changes aside from B32-1+3 being special cancelable which I don't think he needs to have and D12 being a mud isn't necessary but would be cool but probably to strong.

J0hnnyMn

Noob
Am i the only one who thinks that BF2mb in military bearing does way too little damage considering Jax loses 2 KB in this variation?
Also this same move should be jax solution to deal with zoning at midrange, but i feel it has too many startup frames to be used as such. Even when i'm expecting a fireball, i can't react easily and punish it with a BF2mb, but maybe is it me having old man reflexes...