What's new

What would be the *perfect* MK11 Roster? The Netherkast answers all!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Salvador Dali once said "never fear perfection, for you will never attain it"

Well I say "**** that noise", and clearly the boys over at the Netherkast agree!

The Netherkast have been going above and beyond recently, fuelling and fuelled by the nascent hype for MK11, and nothing gets the juices flowing for that game than discussions, and sometimes arguments, over what the roster should be.

The Netherkast has played a huge part in this discussion in the community, with multiple videos on who should return form the 3d era, from the classic era, the most demanded fan characters according to a poll conducted by the Netherkast themselves, fan favourites, necessities from the story perspective.....there's a lot of videos is what I'm getting at.

And we've one more!

Kick your weekend off right with a solid hour of TYM's favourite podcast dicussing what would make the perfect MK11 roster. The right balance and blend of characters by era, faction, design, gameplay, lore and what about new characters? The chick from Jade's dreams, Kano's son and others: where do they fight in? How much room do we have for classic characters, and should some classic characters sit out? Who? And how would all of these characters work together to enhance each other and make for the perfect possible MK11 roster?

It's like listening to people talk about brewing craft beer, except it's a topic you're interested in and it isn't been discussed by total douchebags.

Get it in your ears, and as always check back to TYM for all the latest from the Netherkast crew and everything Mortal Kombat, Injustice and NRS!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
As soon as I’m done clamming, I’m gonna pop open a cold Fuhrgenhash Blue and listen to this with both ears.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Based on IJ2 DLC I'm kinda hoping for the power rangers personally