What's new

what type of character a known player is most likely to play

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
basically, players you know who are likely to play certain characters simply because they fit a certain theme or preference, ill give an example.

Biohazard: Anyone whose big and ugly (bane, ferra torr)
BeyondToxin: Anyone who emits a green toxic like essence :DOGE (ermac, scarecrow)

Hayatei: Anyone with a sword (ronin takeda, Robin)

Tom Brady: Anyone whose anti-footsies and defensive (subzero, aquaman)

Espio: Characters that are unpopular or for nerds :DOGE (Jade, Hawkgirl, Blue beetle)

HoneyBee: Any character that is reminicent of a bee frantically buzzing about :DOGE (flash, dvorah)

need to take a moment to think of some more, add your own :D

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Espio plays characters that float shenanigans.

Honeybee plays characters he thought were underrepresented.

Blake played Scorpion, Batman, and Jago. So I believe his method of main selection is "whatever the character selection cursor starts on".

Pimpimjim mains Random Select.

RelaxedState paid 400 dollars for that hitbox and by god he'll get his money's worth even if he mains anything that has an IAFB

16bit mains whatever character he can most easily masturbate to.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Let me end this thread

Sonicfox: Anyone who makes that money

Dragon: Anyone who makes that money

Slayer: Anyone who makes that money

Foxy: Cheeky Fuckboi's/fuckgirls

Reo: Anyone who's tech he's taught everyone so they can lab it and use it against him

Bio: Grapplers (uses Deadshot as well, so anyone who makes that money)

Honeybee: Annoying 50/50 machines that take no skill. :) :) :)

Theo: Kryptonians

Scar: Teleporters or annoying mostly safe 50/50 machines. Dude needs to stop fucking around and pick up Canary.

Hayatei: Noone understands the mind of a Canadian, but gawddamn do we all wish we had the ExHairFlip.

Tom Brady: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEXT!

Perfect Legend: Divekicks just to get them blown up over and over, but imam still do them.

ForeverKing: Downplay Batman

Rye: Imma just pick something

Grr: Anyone who makes him lol

Semejii: Anyone who is a annoying little shit

Illusions: Green Arrow

Pig: Anyone with that mix, zoning, summoning broke ass creatures(Zod/Atro), or requires footies. Damnit Pig COME BACK!!!!!!

MIT: MIA

DJT: MIA

Mick: MIA

JagoBlake: MIA

Yomi: M.....I.......A

Toxin: Annoying pieces of shit that happen to do DoT or have impiously stupid tech that makes you go...seriously.

Starcharger: Waifu's

Tweedy: Tier-Whoring Slime(Love ya)

Gross: Green lantern(My nigga)

KP: Needs no character. Just needs to survive Irma and stay behind that mic. We need you KP. It's also my dream to one day commentate a Top 8 with KP, please make it happen guys @Eldriken @STORMS

StarGazer: Literally any character that's considered bad or okay then bitched about later cause they got well-deserved buffs. Also likely to body all of you free if Spawn is ever released.

Eddy Wang: Anyone that can form cancerous salt deposits in your brain

Madzin: Ex Chair

K&M: Character that have swag but also deep and rich tech. Love those guys.

The rest of you: See Tweedy